Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » im finally back (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: im finally back
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldnt do that to ya darling. plus i need those 11 hours on sundays. gotta make that money man!!! [Smile]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol... I know, but still if you needed to I would have done it for ya!...just wouldnt have wanted to!

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,

Whenever you decide to do this highly anticipated photo shoot of Chloe and Abby, just promise me this...

Just make sure to include a few close-up oily shots, particularly the SOLES. [Mmm]

I CAN'T WAIT!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ShomeyoTOES,

Actually we had planned on putting something other than oil on the girls' feet, but that is a secret! Perhaps a second shoot with the both of them rubbing oily soles together could be in order too! What do you think?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
true that

--------------------

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like Chloe is on board. Abby?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

Actually we had planned on putting something other than oil on the girls' feet, but that is a secret! Perhaps a second shoot with the both of them rubbing oily soles together could be in order too! What do you think?

- Patrick [/QB]

Here's what I think...

I'd give my left nut to see those two hunnies rub each other's feet!! [Eek!] It's a dream cum true! [Jerkoff]

It's almost a crime I didn't answer this question sooner.

--------------------

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

ShomeyoTOES,

Quite a sacrafice. Who will you be giving this nut to after giving it? Heehee...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he's gonna give that left nut to me baby!!! [Laugh] try to figure out when to get me and chloe together, i cant wait...id love to rub her wonderful feet. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Chloe thought up a Christmas idea. We have to do that for the end of the year updates.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

just make sure you give it to us...dont push me aside anymore!!! [Cry]

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Hey now... Last time all of us were supposed to get together I was there!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

i know, it was somebody elses fault that nothing happened like it was supposed to. but oh well it will happen soon enough.

--------------------

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Hey I said I was sorry! But thats okay Me and Abby can do a New Years Shoot! Oil n all!

--------------------

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Okay, I know I've been a stranger to the forum...

BUT...

Sounds like everyone kissed & made-up. So what's the hold up? [Hop]

Are you guys really gonna wait until New Year's to do a shoot?

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links