Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Hey Sole Mates (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Hey Sole Mates
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe,

Well, it was nice "whatevering" them for a couple of hours Friday night. [Smile] Gotta make sure that "whatevering" encompasses more of those things next time though. Heehee...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well you wont "whatever" in front of people so i guess we will have to do that alone or with...some time!...By the way it was really very nice! like I said your my only foot man!

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe,

Well, I did do one of those in front of people. You sure got your feet tickled, didn't you? [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why yes i did!

--------------------

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, please let me know if you ever need a stunt double. since you are Chloe's only foot man, I would love to step in if ever you are not available
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

That is something you have to clear with Chloe... [Wink]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe,
What do you think?

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Chloe is coming home from out of town. Give her a day or two to catch up and I'm sure she'll have a response for you. [Wink]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

I got nothing but time man......
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

hey i am back...sorry i was gone so long but i have been really busy with school n work! Well the whole, I only have one foot man thing, is totally not just up to me...i gave my word to patrick that he was my one and only, but if he would like to change that, i'm game!

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

I thought women were in charge? Or is that the way I like it to be? I always get those two confused. Really, what would you do with a foot guy pampering each one of those sexy size 8 1/2 feet of yours?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

I dont know I am still waitin for it to happen!

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

Well I am nice to the members, so I could grab one foot and really give it lots of attention if SOS Fan wanted to take the other one. [Smile] Lucky you!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Im game if your game!

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

How did I know you'd say that? Well tonight missy, they're all mine! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links