Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Dlightful's soft sexy soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dlightful's soft sexy soles
Dlightful
Loyal Member
Member # 20842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dlightful   Author's Homepage   Email Dlightful   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the repost. Sorry, but I couldn't find all of the same pictures but I hope you enjoy these.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ March 20, 2008, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: Dlightful ]

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Dlightful indeed! Thanks for the post!Welcome to Wu's by the way!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those r soo very sexy, please post more!

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joecorbi
Major Player
Member # 18185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecorbi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, are your feet ticklish?
Posts: 146 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes please I would luv to lick your lovely slender soles.... Sweaty of course:)

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awsome,sexy soles you have,would love to see more. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's, Dlightful, and congratulations on your first post. You have beautiful feet, awesome soles, and I love the wrinkles. Enjoy the forum!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dlightful
Loyal Member
Member # 20842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dlightful   Author's Homepage   Email Dlightful   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank's for the great comments. I am here to please, so if you want to see something let me know.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the offer Dlightful, can you take some pics with oil on your feet, or take pics with clear heels on and you dangling...?
Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely the hottest feet!!!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell_FL   Author's Homepage   Email Russell_FL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect soles Dlightful, can't wait to see more [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darn for some reason none of the pics work anymore! [Cry]

Could you please reupload them? Id love to see those nylon wrinkled soles!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freakysoles
Board Regular
Member # 21600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freakysoles   Email freakysoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are the sexiest soles I have seen in a long time. My wife and I are into wrinkled soles. Yours are awesome! PLease post more wrinkled sole shots. Thanks
Posts: 15 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hod_up
Board Regular
Member # 18993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hod_up   Email hod_up   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size are ur feet and i love the dry cracked wrinkle soles.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links