Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cable guy took advantage of my feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cable guy took advantage of my feet!
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu's faithful I hope you are all having a great Weekend!! Note- If you purchase the full version of my new movie "Cable man explodes on Brits Feet" in the next seven days email me and I will send you a surprise full length clip absolutely free!!

Oh my God, I have got a video you have got to see! The cable guy comes over to fix my cable and come to find out he is a foot pervert! This guy puts some rag over my face that makes me pass out and then ties me up! At that point, while I'm passed out he begins rubbing his perverted cock all over soles. When I woke up I was very out of it and upset at what was taking place. My tied feet struggled to release his cock from my feet but I fear all of the struggling I was doing with my feet was adding to his perverted pleasure..
Of course he shot a huge load all over my feet like perverts do but the worst part is he forced me to lick and suck his cum off of my own feet! YUCK.... Check it out, I can't believe it happened...
Click here to watch the sample clip (Please purchase full version to show support)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/samples/sampleclip.wmv

Check these auctions out I'm running you will want to get into the bidding I'm sure!
You might have to sign in to view but I promise it's worth the trouble!

Auction #1 NFL Cheerleaders hose-panties & custom video
http://www.ebanned.net/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?category=wclothing1&item=1201031115

Auction #2 3 year old flip flops plus bonus pair!!
http://www.ebanned.net/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?category=wclothing4&item=1201205493

If that doesn't work you can see it on my site here-
(make sure you view in Internet explorer)

http://www.britneysweetstink.com/sample.php
New gallery link (please bookmark)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/gallery2007.html

Lots and lots of photos
http://www.pixxx4sale.com/108
My huge clip store
http://clips4sale.com/?108
DVD and VHS
http://www.videos4sale.com/?108
my website click below
www.britneysweetstink.com

Love,

Brit

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to jizz on those feet - damn they're amazing!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot

how do you come up with these scenarios?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are beautiful!
Thank you for sharing.....

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great vid !!

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I nominate this short film for best actress and, more importantly, for best script. If an Oscar doesn't come of this, surely a Golden Globe will.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
I nominate this short film for best actress and, more importantly, for best script. If an Oscar doesn't come of this, surely a Golden Globe will.

you think so [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this was well written, did you solve the writers strike?

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iggs
Loyal Member
Member # 2806

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iggs   Email iggs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But did you get the cable fixed?
Posts: 73 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney, I love your French pedicure in that video!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see you back in top form Brit!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are killing me!! I didnt write the script, it was written by a fan and I did the video for him... LOL... I hope you got some enjoyment out of it!! I love you all very much..

Brit

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cqc6   Email cqc6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

Awesome! You have wonderful toes!

Posts: 162 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad that you do not live in my neighborhood Britney, because my wife would hate you and your man would hate me. They would be pulling me off your sexy feet all day long. Thanks again for sharing them all the time with us!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by lovepaintedtoenails:
I am glad that you do not live in my neighborhood Britney, because my wife would hate you and your man would hate me. They would be pulling me off your sexy feet all day long. Thanks again for sharing them all the time with us!!

I'm sure your wife wouldn't be too happy babe! LOL .. Especially when she caught you with my feet in your face and your tool in my hand!! LOL.. Brit

--------------------

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links