Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New model - bikini pics (shoes, toes, soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New model - bikini pics (shoes, toes, soles)
soleru
All Pro Poster
Member # 6873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleru   Author's Homepage   Email soleru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

here are 2 pics from last years summer vacation and 2 pics of a new model:

-

-

-

-

Greetings

Soleru

--------------------
 -

Posts: 650 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first model is just adorable, and very hot...her feet are sexy, especially her soles. The second model looks amazing too...love her look, and her shoes as well. Both are very sexy. Great pics, and love the sole shots.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet on a hot girl in a sweet looking spa...I think I need a cold shower!
You've done it again Soleru, just fantastic!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take the sumemr vacation AND the new model! Two fantastic gals!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god I wouldnt stop if I had those pair of peds in front of me! Thanks again for the great pics Soleru!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely feet

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome photos of her feet... She looks very sexy and i love the red toes.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RayBuck
Board Regular
Member # 22510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RayBuck   Email RayBuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is totally hot!
Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links