Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Some Pics of My Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Some Pics of My Feet
Alexandria
Board Regular
Member # 28982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexandria   Author's Homepage   Email Alexandria   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know you all like bare sole shots, but I have never had anyone take those kinds of pictures of me. Anyway. Here are some pictures of my feet. Actually they are pieces of pictures of me that show my feet, cropped so you might enjoy them. I'll try to get some shots of my soles as soon as I can.

Enjoy

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alexandria, you have some exquisite feet!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have lovely feet, Alexandria. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. C
Board Regular
Member # 2772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. C   Email Mr. C   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such beautiful feet as yours must be exposed more often for all of us who really enjoys to watch.
Keep on posting pictures of your feet! We appreciate it.
Very nice art by the way at deviantart.com...you have talent. =)

Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] NICE ! Thanks!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely lovely! Nice location shots too- love beach feet! Nice flip-flop shots too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet Alexandria, can't wait to see more!! [Hump]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great shots (especially for cropped pics) and great peds. you have very lovely feet!

that is sweet. thanks for sharing!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the barefeet on the beach look. Very sexy Alexandria. Thanx for sharing.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links