Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Co Workers feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Co Workers feet
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All, attached are the feet of a woman I work with. I have had several opportunities to polish her toes and last night I did again. Last night was different though as she allowed me to take her boots off after a long day at work and then she allowed me to smell them. The smell from her feet was absolutely intoxicating!! Not very strong but just fabulous. Unfortunately it didn't last long after I took her socks off but I will get other chances.

-  -  -  -

Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very cool!
hope it leads to some good times with those creamy feet!!!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky guy! She has nice feet. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude!!Enjoy! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy and oh yes, Enjoy!!
Love her soles, too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cqc6   Email cqc6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

Nice I wanna smell!!

Posts: 162 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sleek

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the sole pic.You are a lucky bugger! Are you guys hiring?lol.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iggs
Loyal Member
Member # 2806

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iggs   Email iggs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cant wait to hear more of the story.
There will be more right......

Posts: 73 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iggs:

I certainly hope so. I know I will get to polish them and smell them. I hope to, at least, get to taste them as well. The other night she said no (pretty adamantly) but, then again, the first time I asked to take pictures she said no pretty adamantly also (and I have since taken hundreds of pics of her feet). I'm working on her!
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ct_feet:
quote:
Originally posted by iggs:

I certainly hope so. I know I will get to polish them and smell them. I hope to, at least, get to taste them as well. The other night she said no (pretty adamantly) but, then again, the first time I asked to take pictures she said no pretty adamantly also (and I have since taken hundreds of pics of her feet). I'm working on her!
So, are you gonna share more of her feet from the hundreds of pics you have taken? I really hope so, her toes are ridiculously pretty. Keep them cumming!!!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links