Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Photos of hot feet! Cool giantess knicker video! free

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Photos of hot feet! Cool giantess knicker video! free
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love you guys! Don't forget to comment I love to hear from ya! Just realized today might be the best Giantess/Nylon Knickers video ever released!
Come into my realm where a Giantess dream leads to extreme realism! Watch tiny men tie up my Giantess Feet and hands and attempt to control me! I get the last laugh as I break free and unleash my giant power on the tiny men while using my hosed feet to crush and torture them! This video is not only for Giantess lovers but for anyone that loves Sexy as all hell nylons and extreme toe wiggling! Check it out because it's worth the look to be sure..

Hot Giantess in Knickers (Free clip)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/samples/sampleclip.wmv

If that doesn't work you can see it on my site here-
(make sure you view in Internet explorer)

http://www.britneysweetstink.com/sample.php
New gallery link (please bookmark)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/gallery2007.html

Lots and lots of photos
http://www.pixxx4sale.com/108
My huge clip store
http://clips4sale.com/?108
DVD and VHS
http://www.videos4sale.com/?108
my website click below
www.britneysweetstink.com

Love,

Brit

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most people would say 'poor football figure'

Most of us would say 'lucky football figure!'

You've done it again, Miss Sweetstink! It's really killing me to know what that 'sweetstink' really smells like!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Marvin Harrison was taking advantage of me at first but I got the last laugh!! LOL

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did somebody seriously request that vid or were you and your dude in a goofy mood? [Smile]

i let out a big belly laugh every time your dude spoke [Laugh]

thanks for the clip Mrs. Sweetstink [Joint]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG britney....you have such beautiful feet. i can't count the number of times that i have...well...i will just say thank you very much and keep showing those sexy toes!
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel as though the stormtrooper was a bit left out
lucky ass bionocle
great vid!

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful photos. Thanks, Britney. I especially love the ones where the guy is drawing on, and tickling your feet.

I dont know if you remember, but a little while back, I had sent you a private message. I'd love to hear back from you. Take care, look forward to seeing more pics soon.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
did somebody seriously request that vid or were you and your dude in a goofy mood? [Smile]

i let out a big belly laugh every time your dude spoke [Laugh]

thanks for the clip Mrs. Sweetstink [Joint]

Actually it was a custom video for a cool guy that wanted to see me get tied up by some villagers! I couldnt think of anything I had that would resemble villagers so I used the toys! It was a fun video to do for sure.. Thanks for the comments babe!

--------------------

-

Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Beautiful photos. Thanks, Britney. I especially love the ones where the guy is drawing on, and tickling your feet.

I dont know if you remember, but a little while back, I had sent you a private message. I'd love to hear back from you. Take care, look forward to seeing more pics soon.

Mitch

Of course I remember you babe!! You know? That writing on the feet with the pen was pure torture/heaven! It felt soooo good..

--------------------

-

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great about the writing on your feet being torture/heaven, Britney. Those types of feelings are the best kind, arent they? LOL!.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Britt- its kinda hot in a way my boyfriend just said he masterbates to your feet... Thanks girl! lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smelly + sexy= smexy!! XD

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
That's great about the writing on your feet being torture/heaven, Britney. Those types of feelings are the best kind, arent they? LOL!.

Mitch

Torture and pleasure will bring the strongest orgasms babe that is for certain!

--------------------

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links