Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SOLE PICS AS REQUESTED BY SOME OF U

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SOLE PICS AS REQUESTED BY SOME OF U
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adomiu666
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW ,Their Just The Thing For Me [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmasters
Loyal Member
Member # 22600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmasters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Triple H
Major Player
Member # 7930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triple H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous soles, I wish I could smell them.
Thanks Madison [Wink]

--------------------
The Game

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukblksolescd
BANNED
Member # 29800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukblksolescd   Author's Homepage   Email ukblksolescd       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice looking feet Maddy

--------------------
"you call that ticklin?? you betta tie those ankles and get some oil"

http://www.myspace.com/ukblksolescd

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking soles! A bit blurry though!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you post. i reply. it's really just that simple.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom s
Board Regular
Member # 16111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks madison you have great soles would love to worship them! [Tongue]
Posts: 34 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing Madison. Looks like your camera wasn't set for the close up when you shot those. Most cameras have a setting on the top dial or an option you can choose that shows a little "flower pot." Set it to that when you do shots that are just 12" from the lens.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice set of pics Madison.. sexy!!! gotta love the closeups.. though they do require the macro option (just what LeDaemon talked about)

and i know you're using the self timer too... they can be a little tricky at times.. but we get the full effect of your peds.. and that is what I like!!!

very lovely fishets too.. and can see a small hint of the shoes you had on earlier too.

yup.. i'm lovin' it!!
RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm Madison I just want to bury my face into your soles they look so soft [Smile]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx Madison, these lovely pics of your beautiful feet liven up a somewhat dull thursday night. [Mmm]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely Lovely!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links