Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Use my feet pictures........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Use my feet pictures........
Dena
BANNED
Member # 29063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dena   Email Dena       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Use" them and email me to show me what you did! I love knowing what I made you do.....

[ April 19, 2008, 08:45 AM: Message edited by: Dena ]

Posts: 20 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your posts! I'm not so much into the suggestion but I dig your drive to get what you want, it is just so sexy. [Kiss]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sayin' it would happen, but what your pics. made someone do this [Puke] , instead of this [Jerkoff] ; would you still want to see that? [Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG you have really beautiful feet makes me want to..... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naw, her feet are way to sweet for that FJB! However, I do get your point! [Laugh]

Let's see some more sole shots Dena. That last one is my favorite.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^CORRECTION: should read 'what IF'..^^

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles [Smile]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

"Naw, her feet are way to sweet for that FJB!"
Comment by LD

I agree, I just thought that needed pointing out. [Wink]

_fjb_

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you need to post different ones Dena.... We are seeing the same ones over and over again which leads me to believe that maybe you are the husband getting off on what guys do to your feet.... If that makes any sense... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dena
BANNED
Member # 29063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dena   Email Dena       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Point taken - I have been posting the ones that have gotten the best responses - I'll post some different stuff next - the truth is, it is very sexy to know that I made you cum with pics of me. I can't explain why, but I like it. And, for the record, hubby doesn't mind a bit as he LOVES my feet and loves to use them.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what a lucky hubby he is!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can u contact me on ff_2790@hotmail.com
n i can show u on web cam how do i put
ur feet pics on my pussy n smeared them
with some pussy juice

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW Anastacia!!!!!!!!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a very hot idea anastacia! I would love to see that. Gorgeous feet Dena!! Seeing your beautiful feet and toes makes me so hard!

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links