Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Old sandals and nice smelling Soles!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Old sandals and nice smelling Soles!!
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sup fellas, Angel payed me a visit after she left work. She came to borrow my new movie i had bought. When she got there, i told her if she wanted that bad, she has to let me do some pics lmao! She looked at me and call me an ass. But she did it lol.
Enjoy!! Her feet smelled so freakin good!!

p.s. Angel said she was gettin rid of those old ass shoes, so if anyone wants to get them from her email her.. angelbaby41020@yahoo.com

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet [Smile]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. Tell her I blew my load looking at those soft soles of hers! [Jerkoff] LOL [Jerkoff]
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Office Assistant have a pair just like those and every time she wears them, I can smell her feet all the way to my desk. [Drool]

One day I sneaked up on her, got under her desk, took her sandals off and her feet were sweaty and very dirty from all the walking in those sandals, I licked and licked her feet and smothered her soles on my face, my face smelled just like her feet, "corn chip, vinegary, and a little funky" but delicious indeed... [Evil Grin] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks fellas, glad yas liked. Her feet smell so good it tears me up!!!!!

ToeLove thats one hell of a good time you had!! Sweet!

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links