Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Former Taekwondo Student FootSmothers his Face

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Former Taekwondo Student FootSmothers his Face
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shapely calves on this honey from her years of various athletic activity. She knows how to face bounce with those calves too, that's for sure [Big Grin]

She could actually destroy a man's face with her accurate kicks, but she did not like talking about that kind of stuff, because she would really feel sorry for any man who actually drove her to the point of using that kind of brute force from her feet directly on his face.

She decided to learn martial arts years ago after an attempted rape/robbery. She's a sympathetic and merciful woman from the teachings she learned in taekwondo [Smile]

Anyway, enjoy her foot smothering. Her feet smelled great!
 -

...credited from this video gallery.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler; Dude you ain't getting these chicks for free.
Have you calculated how much this is costing you per year?
Will you tell us?
(it looks like it's worth every penny, though) [Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Tyler; Dude you ain't getting these chicks for free.

Damn, am I that ugly? [Secret] Don't answer that, LOL! [Laugh]

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Have you calculated how much this is costing you per year?
Will you tell us?

Have not calculated yet, but definitely worth every penny. That includes the many girls not even seen. Costs for girls in GA are wayyy less that the girls in Cali, but I'd estimate spending maybe around $6-10K/yr on models -- all perverted business write offs too [Woot]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] What more can I say about your pics/models Bro? LOL. Thanx again. Her Feet definitely look like they smell great.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."but I'd estimate spending maybe around $6-10K/yr on models" --
Comment by Tyler

WOW !! [Eek!]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not bad tyler i guess i need to start my new thread now...great work!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links