Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bed Time Soles. . . (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bed Time Soles. . .
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night, my wife crawled into bed soon after I did. I was not sleep yet, but I offered to rub her feet. She agreed and then scooted to the edge of the bed. After she fell asleep, I continued to massage and play with her feet. As the pictures show, I eventually had a happy ending... Please let us know what you think. If comments are kind, then more will soon follow. Enjoy!

ps. This is my first pic post, so I hope that it turns out ok!
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoot, I made the pics too small. . .sorry, I will re-send em. . .
Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

http://img224.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=06071_Picture4_002a_123_521lo.jpg

http://img151.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=06073_Picture4_004a_123_801lo.jpg

http://img195.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=06078_Picture4_005a_123_479lo.jpg

Hope that these work. . .

Sorry!

J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool pics, I'm not so much into the jizz thing but her feet are lovely. I imagine you had a good time!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell_FL   Author's Homepage   Email Russell_FL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice USSoleMan, great cum shot keep it coming looking forward to more [Jerkoff]
Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn, good! [Jerkoff] [Bump]
cum on more [Smile]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not much into other people's jizz either, but what the hey, I'd have done the same thing too. [Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOve those soles!!! Post more!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think they'er clickable (to make larger)
but those soles sure look fuckable [Jerkoff]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love cumshot-pics! thx!!
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ll2fvf
Board Regular
Member # 30570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ll2fvf   Email ll2fvf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some of the best cummed on feet i have seen only problem its not my cum on her feet. These pics is why i enjoy coming in here to look at Thank you for sharing and next time make it to where we can click to enlarge pics would like to see where the cum actually went and if in between her toes
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pix man ... and she has great soles ...
thanks for sharing

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

I am glad that you guys enjoyed them! For my next update, I will try my best in making them larger!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Am I allowed to BUMP my own post?

[Bump]

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links