Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » First post with foot/flip flop pictures (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: First post with foot/flip flop pictures
someone82
Board Regular
Member # 29035

Icon 10 posted      Profile for someone82   Email someone82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First I would like to Say Hi and how awesome i think this forum is! I've been reading here for a while now and I finally talked my wife into letting me post some pictures of her toes [Big Grin] I my self love toes and flip flops (platform are my fav!) so I figured I post some of what I love the most! Hope I got this Right!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Tell us what you think, we can't wait to hear!

Matt

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the board and to your first contribution and post. Your wife's feet are sexy, and look so good. Love her toes, and her pedicure too. I am also a huge fan of flip flops of any kind, but do love the platform ones, too. Your wife's feet look fine in them.

Tell your wife her feet are sexy, and will indeed be welcomed here by many. She already has her second fan here, with you being number one.

I would also love to see some pics of her soft soles, too. I do hope this is not the last time we will see pics of her beautiful feet either. Keep them coming.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit did you get it right.....lovely shots..

I'm a toe lover too and those are some nice ones.

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
matt ur one lucky guy, whoever gets to play with those omg. I would not go to sleep ever again and I would spend all my money on nail polish lol......thanks for the amazing post. by the way they remind me of my high school girls feet. you didnt grow up in orange county did you?
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
someone82
Board Regular
Member # 29035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for someone82   Email someone82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Thanks guys, I think she'll be quite flattered with your guys comments. I must say I could stare at her toes all day if I could; bare or in sandals of any kind [Smile]

With this response I'm sure she'll be more than happy to keep on modeling, so I will post more pictures hopefully soon.

luvntoes- i grew up actully in ventura county, i remeber when the whole platform flip flop craze started in high school, i felt i was in heaven some days.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fraqtal.[187].
Elite Trooper
Member # 2073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fraqtal.[187].   Email fraqtal.[187].   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dang man, them're sweeeet!

--------------------
[still water runs deep]

Posts: 304 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful feet, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great post, hope to see more pics. Thanks for sharing
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Pics! She is a "natural model" and you are a great footographer!! Keep the pics comming. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
someone82
Board Regular
Member # 29035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for someone82   Email someone82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again everyone, i'll hopefully have some more up within the week or so!
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
someone82, You brought your pics to the right place. Red polish and flip-flops are great on her beautiful feet. The flip flops show off her precious toes and have that built-in dangle characteristic we love.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the questions are, why did it take you so long to show us those beauties? and, when do we get to see the next set?. your wife really has precious feet. very sexy stuff. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous! Hope you can post more. Thank the Mrs for us!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Bro. Glad she agreed to allow you to take pics. I'm a huge fan of those platform flip flops. And I love the way they make the Soles smell when they are old n' worn.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to say welcome. Very nice pictures. She has very nice toes and feet in flip flops always get to me. Keep posting more.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links