Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » BBW feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BBW feet
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://bigfootbbw.com/free/pics/20080519/20080519demo1.jpg

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Puke]

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uh, you got one of the B's right....
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, he has good posts a little less than half the time. I know he likes big feet, but seriously bro, this one is just ridiculous.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pics like that are good to look at because after the initial upchuck, they make you appreciate pretty feet even more!!!!!LOL
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My parents have that same table and chair set

No my mother is NOT that large mind you [Laugh] [Nana]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
I am under the impression LEO is full of shit and just posts the most rediculously ugly ass posts just to get a reaction. He posts stupid questions too...

God I must be PMSing or something...

I wouldn't doubt it....this is a little thing here but this post didn't seem to have any pride behind it like Leo didn't put 'NIce BBW feet' or 'check these out' something like that to show that he actually likes them....who knows it's hard to tell what's going on the other side of the computer monitor...Leo has certainly been inarticulate when it comes to his feet preferences....he had a post that made it seem like he could be into either men's or women's feet and when requested to clarify he said he just meant ladies feet....but something does not seem right about this or other posts. Leo, all apologies if this is something you're really into I am not one to dock other people's pictures but sometimes your posts are really unclear and confusing.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

quote:
Originally posted by bluesman4123:
Pics like that are good to look at because after the initial upchuck, they make you appreciate pretty feet even more!!!!!LOL

Show this picture to one of your non foot-fetish friends and then one of Patrick's beautiful ladies and then EVERY male in the world will have a foot fetish...talk about the downward comparison of a life time....I almost have to think that Leo was asking for this I am thinking he just wants attention perhaps.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Sorry for being a post whore in this thread...it takes a lot of posts to talk about someone so large I can't help it [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Puke]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who knew the missing link was white. missing link between a monster and a fucking ghost that is.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the part i don't get.. some folks like this stuff (as per one of Tyra's shows)

to each their own!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the pic Bro... These types of pics are few and far between... I definitely can appreciate it! [Cheers]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wooof!
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links