Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More Cute Nurse Feet!! Madison.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More Cute Nurse Feet!! Madison....
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok fellas,, we met up yesterday for dinner.. She allowed me to take more pics! She has a permit to carry a hand gun lol, she wanted me to do couple of pics with it and her feet lmao! she's crazy but i loved it!!! So i did it.. We went to get some grub and i got a few more pics and more when i got home..
I love her feet!!
Check out the last pic, she didn't know i was going to actually put her toe in my mouth, i told her i was going to pretend to do it. The look on her face was priceless!!!! but i like the 3rd pic the best, i just love her arch in that pic. mmm
Before she went home, she let me have fun with her feet, a lot of fun! lol.....
I can't wait to get more after work pics, i loveeee those!!
Enjoy fellas!!

Her name is Madison and she's 39 years old and size 8 1/2 feet.

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW Brooks great pictures.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow very nice. I hope you get more of her. Thanks for these

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a true legend lol.

She's actually really attractive!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She,s wonderful dude.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aw you are so lucky man . that feet is agift you should take care about it . you should tell her that there is many guys seen that she have very pretty feet . i like her sexy soles and toes so much plz agree her to take more and more photo of her sexy feet . GO ON MAN
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you. Her arch in the third pic is amazing. She looks like a lot of fun to be with.

Congratulations on a great find. Hope it works out.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that 3rd pic too Bro.. Looks like a still from a sexy female cop show! LOL. And that shot of her Soles! [Eek!] [Drool] Man, do they look nice n' fragrant right out of those heels! [Jerkoff]

[Cheers] Thanks Bro

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the arch on that third shot as well. She's got some great looking soles as well. Good find man. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice meaty soles! very sexy. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KEV, GREAT PICS! VERY SEXY WOMAN! ANY CHANCE YOU CAN GET ANGEL UNDER HER SEXY BARE FEET! LOVE TO SEE HER FORCE ONE OF YOUR SEXY LADIES TO SMELL HER FEET WHILE SHE HOLDS A GUN OVER THEM, LIKE A BOUNTY HUNTER WHO CAPTURED HER PREY! A PICTURE OF HER SEXY FOOT IN A SANDAL ON THEIR FACE WOULD BE PRICELESS! LOVE YOUR FEM ON FEM STUFF THE MOST! PLEASE, PLEASE DO MORE! THANKS!!! DAVE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has great feet AND she's gully!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work 'kbrooks'.... Nice work [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why....but that third pic gave me a boner instantly. lol

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like 'em all, but #5 does it for me !! [Mmm] [Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links