Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » BodyBuilder FeetLick & FootSmother (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BodyBuilder FeetLick & FootSmother
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gayle Moher (5' 4", 130 lbs, size 7.5)

-

-

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics!!

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmmm, very sexy pics, specially the second one. Got anymore pics of that session? Seems to have been a hot one.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haven't got anymore pics jj but i have video of that scene that i'll get uploaded eventually
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lefty22
Major Player
Member # 32790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lefty22   Email lefty22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about Linda Byrd... I'm dieting to get a worship scene with her!!!
Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I had a foot worship shoot setup with Linda years ago and my cameraman had to do a last minute cancellation due to a traffic ticket court date.

As a backup plan, I tried to contact 3 website fans at the last minute who said they'd be glad to participate in a shoot if ever given the chance, but none of them responded within 24 hours, so I had to cancel the footworship shoot with Linda and I never got a chance to reschedule with her before I left california.

that is probably the saddest course of events I ever encountered in my time of setting up foot fetish shoots. Linda is a woman who's feet I wanted to worship so badly and she was game to do it on camera the one time I tried to set up a shoot [Cry]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Tyler, how were the bodybuilder's feet? How was the smell? Her feet look soft.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lefty22
Major Player
Member # 32790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lefty22   Email lefty22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have u ever had the opportunity of smelling her feet or shoes?
Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
So Tyler, how were the bodybuilder's feet? How was the smell? Her feet look soft.

Gayle's feet smelled great, in fact her scent was in the top 3 of women's feet I've smelled.

and for the taste, well my tongue was very happy [Big Grin] [Drool]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by lefty22:
Have u ever had the opportunity of smelling her feet or shoes?

if you're talking about Linda, yes.

I've smelled her shoes. I bought these workout shoes from her (after the shoot) for my own collection.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

lefty22
Major Player
Member # 32790

Omg.. Ur Soo lucky... I love her feet and would love to have those shoes.. Her tied up and me licking and smelling away.. I'd pay top dollar for that
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is Linda Byrd? I can't find pictures of her to see what she looks like.

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by Bill Vincent:
Who is Linda Byrd? I can't find pictures of her to see what she looks like.

http://www.feetcore.com/linda-byrd/

--------------------

-Tyler D.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links