Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ms Heartbreaks Friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ms Heartbreaks Friend
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ms Heartbreak was over her friends house and she took these pictures of her feet in her favorite heels. I think they look fantastic and I think she took some good pics. What do you think???

-  -  -

Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1footinthedoor
Loyal Member
Member # 29096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1footinthedoor   Email 1footinthedoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like her friends feet. Yes they look great in those heels! She has sexy toes...Let ms. heartbreak take more pictures...
Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes deffinatly called ms heartbreak for a reason!!

very sexy meaty feet. mmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, They Definately look fantastic [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very very nice!!! thank your lady for me!! lovely set.. sexy heels and nice feet to make them pop!

reminds me of one of the very first shoe pics i took.. similar shoes... similar pose.. but these toes are better

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet are great.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her friend NICE! Altho. I am partial to Ms Heartbreak... ya know!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1heartbreakkid:
What do you think?

I think if she's as hot as her feet it's time for a threesome.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
Tell her friend NICE! Altho. I am partial to Ms Heartbreak... ya know!

I appriciate that!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links