Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Dark Infatuation tribute (updated July/02/2008)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dark Infatuation tribute (updated July/02/2008)
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Darkers!
We are here again with our new model Frangi. She is 20 years old. Comes from our enchanting island to entertain you with her pretty size 36 feet. You can send comments about her in this fine forum or by using our contact page. See you soon.
The Caribbean Bandidos

http://www.darkinfatuation.com

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18126

-  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the lighting in these shots. The model is super cute too!!

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet pics Bandidos.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh those wrinkles are heavenly
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love those soles
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MOMMIE-DAVE-FATPAT-HOLLABAC85
Thank you very much for the compliments [Smile] we are glad that you appreciate our works!!!
Keep in touch!

The Caribbean Bandidos

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am loving this girl and these shots for so many reasons. Let's count them:

1. Looks, she's cute
2. Soles, they're so soft looking
3. Pedicure, how cute is that design?
4. Photos/Poses, I'm a sole guy and love the shots you posted for sure

That sock photo is cute too. I can only imagine how good her warm, damp feet smell.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for sure dog, always will show love to someone putting sista's feet down
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Hi Patrick...
You just honoured us some month ago by adding our model Glenni between your "guest models" page on your Soles of Silk awesome website! It's another honour to receive again your compliments! We love your site, your work and all your models [Smile]
Thank you again and keep up your good work!

The Caribbean Bandidos

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yum Yum Yum!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Frangy has very lovely feet. My kind of woman with sexy and wide feet, I'd love to lick her pretty soles

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iltf52
Major Player
Member # 5321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iltf52   Email Iltf52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in love with your feet Frangi!! Love to lick them toes!! Thanks C.B.

--------------------
Let The "Foot Glazing" Begin!!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the long toenails!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links