Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Dark Infatuation tribute (updated July/06/2008)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dark Infatuation tribute (updated July/06/2008)
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Darkers!
First of all I want give you thanks from me and my wife for all the compliments you sent us [Smile] We are here again to present our new Caribbean jewel Betzi 22 years old. She comes from the Capital...Santo Domingo. We are very proud to work with her and look her with all her naturalness. See you soon...

The Caribbean Bandidos

P.s.: For our friend from Cairo...our photographer Patricia has a little page on my space with some of our pics, with my wife also. Patricia uses that space to make experince using the net. But I think is a good resource to find other preview material.

-  -  -  -

http://www.darkinfatuation.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18126
http://www.myspace.com/caribbeanfeet

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second shot is beautiful!! Wow .. she has got gorgeous toes and they are so [Drool]

Thank you for sharing again ... care to banner swap with me?? [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Mommie

We are glad to receive compliments from you. We can exchange banner when you want.
We will be also glad to guest you on our "Guest Model" page on Dark Infatuation.
Let us know what do you think
Bye

The Caribbean Bandidos

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
makes me too horny!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so happy that you post here

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

And we are glad that you like our works [Smile]
Iltf52
Major Player
Member # 5321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iltf52   Email Iltf52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those toes Betzi!! Thanks C.B.!!

--------------------
Let The "Foot Glazing" Begin!!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links