Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » House Music Brunette Roadie shows you her Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: House Music Brunette Roadie shows you her Feet
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5'9", size 9.5, Alexis Duval smiles and giggles really sexy while she shows off her feet that she talked about earlier.

She also travels & works in the electronic music scene.

-

...credited from this clip gallery.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my GODDDDDdd tyler!!!

did they smell? they look like they did [Big Grin] ..

-footboy1

EDIT: and if it isn't too much trouble, can you also describe the "set-up" like you usually do, you know, how you met her and how the foot stuff eventually came about etc. etc. [Thumbs Up]

keep up the good work! [Thumbs Up]
-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hers had a light fragrance and were mostly sweaty.

the way i met this girl was back in 2005. she contacted me by email. said she was passing thru LA while in town for some music events (raves) and that she needed some work.

i lowballed her (at the time) and she agreed. not only that we went over the agreed time (with no extra pay), cuz my wee wee was taking longer to cum. but boy did I ever get my best no-hands-needed sole-rubbing cum thanks to the way her two feet gripped tightly. was sheer heaven and I was thankful she asked for the modeling gig.

i'm pretty sure i saw her again wayyyyy later (either late 2006 or in 2007) at a rave in LA and I'm positive she recognized me but purposely avoided me cuz she thought i was a freak. that was in fact a specific term she used during a foot mouthing portion of part of our shoot wayyy prior. there was no missing me with crowds of people watching me exquisitely glowstring in the club, plus I seen her looking at me intensely from afar a few times.

anyway, she had taken me off her myspace friends list at some point back. and i noticed after the rave that i saw her at, she had gone from making her profile public viewable to privately viewable in a matter of hours after I had checked her out when i got home from the rave that same night.

may have wanted nothing to do with me [Cry]

that's her story, i wanted to avoid telling it like it is since a lot of people in foot fetish have problems with reality. well that was the end reality for me and her feet fellas

she's long since been a music vagabond in and out of the adult industry as money is needed in her fun life while hanging out with house heads in san fran.

[ July 12, 2008, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tyler you lucky dog!!...wow loved the preview clip..well at least you did get to have some fun with her anyway [Smile]
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like she was really concentrating to perform good...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler you are a freek- thats why we adore you!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be sad Tyler, YOU DA MAN! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what i can see she looks like she has great feet with nice toes and awesome soles.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:

Alright toots, and we freaks adore you too [Love]

Had any more foot psychopaths hounding you lately?

-

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story, Tyler. [Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

Alright toots, and we freaks adore you too [Love]

Had any more foot psychopaths hounding you lately?

-

LOL - you are horrible! [Tongue]
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw Tyler man I ain't having none of that, you know full well deep down she secretly ENJOYED having you inhaling, slobbering on, and dumping on [Evil Grin] [Evil Grin] [Evil Grin]

her PINK SWEATY SOLES!!!! [Mmm]

you just had to make her realize it!!! haha! [Laugh]

And what is so funny is you JUST KNOW how freaked out she was that she saw you again, years after the fact in the club!!! She must have been MORTIFIED!!! [Laugh]

hey may not your heart be troubled pal, you know that there's ALOT more where THAT came from!!! I have much faith in thee... and I know you will SNIFF them out!!! [Thumbs Up]

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BUDDY! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1 !!!

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

^ Hahaha! Yes indeed, it's the scent of those thoes that keeps me trackin. Even freaked out a car with two hotties just the other day [Wink]

I sure wanted to ask the driver to model her feet, but i finally gave up on following them when the tracking just became wayyyy too apparent.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Tyler maybe you should make some candid video's of you freaking random women out. Seriously, it would be entertaining to say the least.

I almost am beginning to think you like the disgusted reactions... You must get off on it! lol

Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I almost am beginning to think you like the disgusted reactions... You must get off on it! lol

Tyler?! No way! Not at all! LOL. [Tongue]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links