Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Buckeye Feet (7-19-08) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Buckeye Feet (7-19-08)
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone!
Been a lil while since we've posted. We figured we would give ya'll a break lol

We had a family outing at a local water park here in Cincy so I grabbed what shots I could when the kids werent around. I also snapped a few when we got back home and went into "lounging" mode.
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a treasure trove you've posted here. You are a very lucky guy.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding!!!!!!!
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A wonderful set of pics!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that I have asked this question before, but I have to ask it again...

Does your beautiful wife have any idea just how much pleasure she provides when she "shares" her gorgeous, magnificent bare "feet" with me? Any idea at all?

Her feet...especially her awesome soles are irresistible to me!

I simply cannot resist the desire to masturbate myself to a come when I see her gorgeous bare soles...I love it when she points her toes and crinkles / wrinkles her soles...yeah baby!

It is so awesome that she loves to go barefoot and wear sandals...I love these photos because I can tell that she has been barefoot all day...maybe for days...

Yet she obviously takes such good care of her feet...

Please, please, please thank her once again for the deep, oh so very deep "pleasure" that she provides when she "shares" her gorgeous "feet" with me...I love her feet!

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jacking off! WOW!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another great set from some of the most beautiful feet I've ever seen. Awesome!
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

once again...
thanks a bunch guys!!!

The comments are greatly appreciated!
Scott

1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just beautiful!!!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links