Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Backyard Fun! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Backyard Fun!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the color polish. I don't think I've ever seen you in purple.
And you're still limber enough to hang upside down?? I haven't been able to do that since I was 12. XD

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good I like the pics.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY NICE as usual! I love the earthy dirty sole pics the most!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rescue
Board Regular
Member # 5641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rescue   Author's Homepage   Email rescue   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thows are some sexy looking feet love thows in my face.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
I love the color polish. I don't think I've ever seen you in purple.
And you're still limber enough to hang upside down?? I haven't been able to do that since I was 12. XD

You are correct, you've never seen me in purple. I don't use it often. I'm hypermobile so I am still limber enough to do a lot of things! LOL
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got a cute new haircut too! What a great backyard to barefoot in!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with LD... lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
Fantastic shots and feet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fuck I love your feet Eliza!! Great to have you back...and don't ya dare leave again! [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Toons:
VERY NICE as usual! I love the earthy dirty sole pics the most!

Thanks! It's so easy to get them that way at this new house!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by rescue:
thows are some sexy looking feet love thows in my face.

quote:
Originally posted by heelikker:
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
Fantastic shots and feet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys!!!! [Smile]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
You got a cute new haircut too! What a great backyard to barefoot in!

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
I agree with LD... lol

Thanks! I think I am already due for another cut soon.

Yeah you dirty foot guys will love the stuff that comes out of our new "set" so to speak. We have no pavement outside and wood floors inside, so my feet really get that worn-in dirt now.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links