Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Some more of Jules lovely size 6 feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Some more of Jules lovely size 6 feet
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to be posting again, hope we can keep em cumming!!!

Enjoy all!

Let her know what ya think of her feeties!!!

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG i like her toes alot and i wanna suck them wow she have also ery sexy soles i wanna jeark off it uhh
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Crazyscot, i;ve missed your ladies feet. I just love 'em. Thanks mate.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last pics is da bomb~! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the shape of her feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like the last pic!!
I also like the shape of her feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the fourth pic shows the real beauty of her feet. i like the toe rings and how she is spreading her feet, but her toes are still very close together
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kev_kgd
Board Regular
Member # 31754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kev_kgd   Email kev_kgd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy feet.im from scotland.airdrie to be precise

--------------------
hey im kevin from scotland and i have a foot fetish.womans feet are just so sexy

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jules
Loyal Member
Member # 12213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jules   Email jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!....... [Big Grin]

Thanks so much for the lovely comments evry1!
They are very appreciated!

Gotta new pedi on the weekend.......can't wait till you see it! [Wink]

Love this site and all of you!!!!! [Love]

[Kiss] Jules

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aint we all just the sweetest people????

My birthday's next month so, you know, if ya get a chance, a "happy birthday" sign would be, like, you know, cool.
Thanks again Jules & Crazyscot.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links