Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Talking with a teacher

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Talking with a teacher
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should guide a group of students from the Chech Republic but before that I should meet their teacher and show the environment. I decides to bring some coffee with me in a thermos in my backpacker. So when we arrived to the park I asked her if she would have a cup of coffee and a sandwich and she was really surprised and said she would love that. I said we could sit down on the grass and she told me it would be lovely. She really liked the surroundings. She kicked her shoes off immidiately. I was surprised because she wasn´t the type of lady you see shoeless; about 45-50 years old and rather elegant.

She told me that she probably had the wrong shoes for this walking. "You shall always be barefoot when sitting in a park", I said, and I decides to take my own shoes and socks off. I made sure she saw my feet. To my big surpirse she took her stockings off.

We sat there for at least one hour.

-

-

-

-

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catafal
Loyal Member
Member # 23681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catafal   Email catafal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And did she let you take some pics of her feet? What did she say?
Posts: 77 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took some pictures of her (this photos are just parts of the real photos).

First she hided the feet but i told her not to do it. And she put her feet back like she had them first. It was ni problem.

When i showed her the photos she said it was the first time she had seen her feet on a photo.

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG...I'm hot for teacher! You are brilliant!

MCN

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm...her soles look very smelly!
Please post more wrinkled [Smile]

The Caribbean Bandidos

http://www.darkinfatuation.com

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18126

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUM [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so hot
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmasters
Loyal Member
Member # 22600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmasters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man i just want too bite those Puppy's.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweet!! the first one hooked me big time! nice peds she has. lucky you!!! i like it... love the first pic the most, but the rest are very close seconds

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW MATURE SOLES and TOES!!!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, can you post full shots of her please?

either way, LOVELY FEET! WOW!!

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links