Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Foot Model Interview #1 HAILIE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Model Interview #1 HAILIE
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Well folks this is an honor indeed. I persuaded the one and only Hailie to kick off her shoes and answer more of my serious questions....ok, maybe not THAT serious but they were fun.
I have to admit that I have been a fan of Hailie for some time now even before I came to Myspace. I had a subscription to one of her older websites and I have been addicted ever since. So without any further delay here is the OFFICIAL Hailie interview with Foot Toons!
Hope you enjoy!!

1) Do you have a foot fetish and when did you first realize you did?

I have developed a foot fetish over the last 8 years. Prior to then.. I had always enjoyed massages and light tickling but I never really thought about it as a fetish. I don't think it's a major fetish like most people/men who like feet but it's definitely in my mind all the time. I am ALWAYS checking out people's feet. Talking to friends and family about it even though they don't 'get it' LOL. What gets me off about feet is when I am doing the toe sucking & sniffing!! Oh yeah!! I won't say that I persuaded a friend of mine into some play time by sucking on her toes.

2) How does it feel being an Internet foot diva and the object of desire by millions of drooling footboys?

It truly feels fucking (if I may) awesome! HAHA. I love being the object of their dreams and desires. I like the fact that they wake up and go to bed thinking about me. I better stop though while I'm ahead before I get a negative response.

3) When did you start being involved with the foot fetish community?

Back in June 2000. We had just gotten a computer (I lived at home) and a friend of mine bought me a webcam. I started a Yahoo club and was posting some regular pictures of me, trying to be sexy etc. Then out of the blue this guy asked to see pictures of my feet. I think his screen name was joechic40 or something similar. It's so weird I remember that. At first I said, what most girls say, "Eww, that's weird." I was thinking I have a decent body why in the world would he want to see my feet!? After a few days I decided to do it. I had nothing to lose. Once I posted them in the group.. OMG the attention it brought! It was overwhelming! Thus the beginning of Princess Hailie.

From there I met a photographer in another one of my Yahoo clubs, who asked me if I wanted my own website. I agreed and to my surprise I became such a success!! I did free cam shows all the time and talked to fans etc. Then in 2005 the site became mine and now everything I do is self run.. with the exception of help from some of my good friends. Can I plug Bondo? HAHA. He helped me redo the site design that my site currently has. Thanks buddy! OK, I typed too much.

4) What made you become an Internet foot model?

The fame? The glory? The excitement? The adoration? I just feel so happy, loved, blessed.. to be who I am.

5) What do you like about your own feet?

Everything really. I love my soles the most, especially the underneath of the toes. I like them because they're small, tan.. with short toes. Basically the type of feet I like in others.

6) Is there anything that annoys you about the foot fetish community?

DRAMA! I know that's everywhere but that's the first thing that popped into my mind. I am here to be friends with everyone. I don't enjoy being involved in drama at all. We are all in this thing together! Other than that, I wish that foot fetish in general was more mainstream, accepted, talked about.. ya know?! On tv, in the news.. & the radio!

7) What kind of music do you listen to when you are in a crazy mood?

Crazy mood? Maybe rock or dance. Something to make me jump around like a nut!

My favorite music though is hip hop.. but I listen to everything! Rock, rap, country, blues, jazz, etc.

8) What kind of music do you listen to when you want to kick someone's ass?

Hmmmmm.. Rap! Pull out my 9 n buss a cap! lmfao

9) If you could be in a big budget movie with your choice of any actor, who would it be and why? Man or woman.

Oh man. Can I pick two please!? Mark Wahlberg and Vin Diesel. Do I really need to say why???? MAN THEY ARE FINE!

10) What was the last concert you went to and was it any good?

Actually.. I went to see Iron Maiden with my husband because he is a big fan. I only knew about 3 or 4 songs but it was really nice to see him enjoy himself. Also it was awesome to see the array of people there. From 3 to 60 in age and from soccer mom to biker chick! The concert was really good!!

11) If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

Hm. Maybe go back to the Dominican Republic. It was really nice there. I felt like royalty. No cares or worries! But I also want to go to Canada and Aruba.. and NEW YORK BABY!

12) If you could take any one or two of your Myspace friends with you, who would they be?

Probably my good pal Sco!

13) You live in Maryland, why not be an Orioles fan. Why the Yankees?

HAHAHHAHA!!!! One the Orioles suck. Two I never was a fan of baseball or another sport besides basketball before I met my husband. He is a Yankees fan so I have been the last 6 years. Baseball is my favorite sport nowadays.

14) Did you ever play a sport?

Softball & Basketball. Does ballet & gymnastic count? *bats eyelashes*

15) What is your most comfortable pair of shoes you own now?

Oh boy. Do you know I own over 100 pair of shoes? This is tough! I'm going to have to say my new balance.

16) Do you think guys who like smelly feet are gross?

HELL NO! Sniffing is my favorite thing to do!!!! Especially mine.. but my husbands are nice too.

17) When you are at home do you wear shoes or socks?

Usually bare or socks. Socks when they're real cold but I try to keep sweats and a jacket on to offset my cold feet lol. I do a lot of shows so it's easier to be barefoot than to be taking my socks on and off all day.

18) What are you wearing while answering these dumb ass questions?

Kindly refer to the previous question. Sweats, jacket and my yankees socks.

19) Describe a typical Saturday night for you.

My favorite day of the week! Well, I am usually online like most other nights unless I have plans. I am either updating one of my sites, responding to emails, talking on yahoo or recording/editing a clip for c4s. If I'm not "working" I might be watching a movie with my husband or asleep. [Smile] I love to sleep! (No I don't party much.)

20) Who is your favorite foot freak cartoonist?....OK, that's a loaded question.

Wow, can I pick two? Please! Well.. actually one is a FREAK and one is a MONKEY. So you are my favorite foot FREAK cartoonist!

Thanks and I am working on a new cartoon of you. Hopefully I won't draw your hand coming out of the side of your head. Actually in that illustration I drew your hair over your arm and it just never worked right so it LOOKS like I forgot to draw your arm....anyway, thank you for your time and answering these stupid questions!

-

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A good interview, and I am really enjoying getting more insight into the lovely women behind, or is it attached...to the sexy feet we all enjoy here. Very well done, and I love your picture here as well, Halie.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More to come from some footgirls who have never posted on Wu before!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am lovin' these interviews!!! Hailie Rocks!!!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HansB
Major Player
Member # 27572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HansB   Email HansB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another great written and illustrated interview! [Smile]

--------------------
To me, the female foot is the most erotic part of a woman's body.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it and I'm sure Hailie does too!

--------------------
 -

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I loooove this chickie - kudos x 1000!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HAILIE
Loyal Member
Member # 32347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HAILIE   Author's Homepage   Email HAILIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
www.hailies-world.com
www.myspace.com/hailie_
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14099
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14542

Posts: 83 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HAILIE:
Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]

OHHHHHHHH Hailie..
Great to see you HERE!! [Kiss]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great girl (and pair of feet) to have for your first interview FT...Halie Rocks!!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

...and to think Hailie was shy about doing this. HA! YOU ARE LOVED!!!

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links