Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cute Brown Buckle Heels!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cute Brown Buckle Heels!!
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 7 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out some pictures from my NEWEST update on www.twisted-toes.com

-

-

-

-

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep they're hot. oh yeah she is too!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
yep they're hot. oh yeah she is too!!

Thanks!! [Blush]
That "she" would be ME!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gorgeous feet in those heels. yummy!!
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Niceguy
Loyal Member
Member # 17083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Niceguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg....I'm in love beautiful all the way around

--------------------
- I have it bad for Feet...

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice legs TT. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOD!! You're killing me. Each pic.

Beautiful shoes and I especially love your self portrait closeups like pic #3 that you did with the black toenail polish. No soles and I still think Patrick could go crazy over this set.

I can't stop looking at #4...too sultry and great legs.

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! I can honestly say, each and every pic is just amazing and done very tastefully! The 2nd pic shows off the cute heels, your lovely arches, and the hint of the pink toe is icing on the cake!

Then what's not to love about the 3rd pic?! Just beautiful! Love your gorgeous little pink toes! I could stare at that pic all day!

Great self portrait as well! Shows off your legs very nicely and we actually can get a sense of how small and cute your little feet really are [Smile]
Awesome update!!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TT, stunning as usual. Kay and I are never going to be able to keep up this pace. Your camera must be smokin' because I'm sure a lot of monitor screens are...

It just doesn't get any better for me than pic #2...

I'm thinking you, Perfectpeds and Kay could be the new 3 Musketeers of Wu's.

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice looking shoes! I also really like the toenail polish color. It's a nice contrast to the shoes. Great pics as always, TT!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TT, me and you.. we need to talk! i have to..... gosh..darnit!!!!!!!! smokin hot!!!!!! the clarity of your shots... the lighting.. man!!!!!1

I was commissioned (still in negotiations) to do a set of pics for a special occasion.. similar to what you post. trust me.. i'll be going over the best of my work, and Ben's.. and looking at your shots for inspirations!!! Then.. just to make sure i'm covered.. look at MD's and PP's work also.. (the potential client likes stuff done in similar styles to you and MD)

back on topic.. the clarity i was talking about..... i'd love to know the camera settings for shot number 3 and the flash settings. i can see in your left big toe.. the reflection of you taking the shot. that is uber impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i sure hope.. 09 is so good to me we get to meet in person.. i sure hope so!!! gosh darnit!! you post incredible pics! (for those who don't get it.. she's taking all these shots of herself by herself. that is no easy task to do!! trust you me on this!!!!)

I so hope 09 is that good to me!!!!! Dayum!!!!

RPM

p.s. you know i'm posting these pix on my site right now!!! the whole world can't get enough!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twisted... girl I want YOUR SHOES! I am loving those brown high heel slides. Awesome! And the poses and shots you take -- well I'm speechless. Truly - speechless - which is why I'm repeating myself! [Smile]

Great shot -- nice slinky pose there on the couch too! [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
(for those who don't get it.. she's taking all these shots of herself by herself. that is no easy task to do!! trust you me on this!!!!)

No way! I'm even more impressed with her. I thought that on a few photos but some you just think someone else is holding the camera. I can't get pics this clear. I've had an SLR for over 2 years and TT is already light years ahead of me.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
Nice legs TT. [Wink]

Thanks... freckles and all!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by bremmer:
OH MY GOD!! You're killing me. Each pic.

Beautiful shoes and I especially love your self portrait closeups like pic #3 that you did with the black toenail polish. No soles and I still think Patrick could go crazy over this set.

I can't stop looking at #4...too sultry and great legs.

Thanks sooo much!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links