Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Trying to be a "big girl" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Trying to be a "big girl"
Evelyn's foot fantasy
Loyal Member
Member # 33431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evelyn's foot fantasy   Email Evelyn's foot fantasy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone says I look like a little girl. I figured I post some pics of how I would look "if" I dressed like a big girl. I think I look older than 15. I actually had to meet with the dean and my sponsors since I'm on an academic scholarship. Gotta keep rubbing elbows.

I'm such a tease in these pics. I hope you like them. I really enjoy and appreciate the tasteful comments you guys are making [Smile]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/26164

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.footlova5
Board Regular
Member # 4676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.footlova5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMM, you look fantastic as usual. Keep up those great foot shots.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang Evelyn..I wouldn't mind sticking my nose inside those pumps! You look great hun, keep up the nice work.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18329 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the business woman that you are having a bit of fun! you look fine dressed up! love how you did the heel shots (several pose i've used as signatures of my pix in the past).. well done! keep it up.. look forward to more 'grown-up' sets like that from you if you don't mind!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazy4feet
Major Player
Member # 27315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazy4feet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fantastic!! you are a very beautiful woman!
Posts: 110 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd certainly like to give you a foot massage after being in those high heeled pumps for a couple of hours. Great pics!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmm the most beautiful pics ive ever seen im loving ur eyes and ur lil tease mmm do ur heels ever smell after u wear them baby

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh great, now you look 16! LOL. wha wha? what did I say wrong?

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set Evelyn~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toronto_dude
Major Player
Member # 15523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toronto_dude   Email toronto_dude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If only more women at the office looked like this! You've definitely got that corporate look down, the pictures remind me of work... in a good way.
Posts: 150 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Photo #5 is nice... and you're not even showing your feet in that one! =0P

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You rock , Evelyn!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
classy look

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like it [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links