Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Incredible tops, soles to come!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Incredible tops, soles to come!
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are my girlfriends feet. I had posted her extremely wrinkled soles about a year ago, and got a great response from everyone on the board. At that time, people had requested to see the tops of her feet, and we just never got around to uploading anything...

It's never too late to make good! Here's a shot of her smelly toes with black polish. If she gets enough demand, we will upload some pics of her soles while she points her toes; believe me when I say she gives anyone competition as far as wrinkles go!

-

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Longing to see more of those! Clearer pics would be nice! Good stuff...

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking toes. Would love to see many more of her.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn looking good please show us some soles!

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan1
Major Player
Member # 457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan1   Email dan1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wrinkles fan here. great tops but would love to see her soles!

--------------------
simply "soles"

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick_theone2002
Board Regular
Member # 5816

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rick_theone2002   Email rick_theone2002   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wrinkles cant wait too see them
Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really cute toes.. i would love to see some more of her tops with better lighting. and i love the toe tattoo.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, here are some sole shots. I put a little variety in the pics, tell us what you think:

Arches + soles after pedicure:
 -

Wrinkled soles after pedicure:
 -

And some VERY wrinkled soles (they were incredibly smelly when we took this one) before the pedicure (I know not everyone likes ''natural'' feet like this one, but I adore it):
 -

Just to tell you: she gave me a very long blowjob and handjob while we were looking at these pics and had me cum in her flip-flops (she was stroking my cock with one hand while holding the smelly flip-flop with the other).

Good times. [Smile]

p.s: If you guys want some more pics, send your requests!

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy for sure
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links