Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » JamieDaniels update

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: JamieDaniels update
Jamie Daniels
Major Player
Member # 33053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamie Daniels   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Daniels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI,

This week has been updated with a 32 pics tickling still set of Kerri Taylor and Jackie Velvets:

-

-

-

And with a sexy vid of me as your secretary, http://clips4sale.com/store/26344

-

BONE MARROW DRIVE FOR JASMINA NEXT SATURDAY MARCH 7TH!! http://www.oneforjasmina.com

-

--------------------
Foot Goddess
Jamie Daniels

www.jamiedaniels.com

www.damselindustries.com

twitter.com/GoddessJamieD

http://clips4sale.com/store/26344

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that blond chick has some sexy soles

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamie, I only just became aware of your own site. I have admired your feet for some time, now. I think that you'll likely see me as a member in the not-too-distant future.

I must agree with Spotlight; how do you find models that can compare with you?

As for Jasmina, I'll see what I can do. My blood type is B- (negative). For a variety of reasons, everyone should know their own blood type.

End of Public Service Message...We now return you to your regularly scheduled lusting, already in progress.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamie Daniels
Major Player
Member # 33053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamie Daniels   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Daniels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are awesome!! I have seen many girls with awesome feet, I remember this one time on the NYC subway like 2 years ago there was this pretty asian girl with nice gold delicate flip flops on. With the sexy french pedi (before this I HATED french pedis) she had the best feet I had ever seen. probably a size 5.5, long petite toes that were super straight, nice high arch and smooth heels and soles. I was soooo jealous!!!

But Jackie the blond has really great soles, she can make the most incredible wrinkles!!

Yesterday was the bone marrow drive for Jasmina, I was there all day from 9am-3pm when it ended, helping out with registering new donors. So hopefully we can get a match.

If you can register as a donor that is the best possible most urgent thing we need right now.

thanks!!!

--------------------
Foot Goddess
Jamie Daniels

www.jamiedaniels.com

www.damselindustries.com

twitter.com/GoddessJamieD

http://clips4sale.com/store/26344

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jamie, for what its worth, I LOVE YOU. [Smile]
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links