Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Feet from my aunt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet from my aunt
swissfeetlicker
Board Regular
Member # 34234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swissfeetlicker   Email swissfeetlicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there
I hope you like the feet??!!
she doesnt know that i make photos of her feet;)
i try to take more of the feet when you like it!!
What do you think?
have a nice day

http://www.pictureupload.de/pictures/310309204726_DSC00207.JPG

http://www.pictureupload.de/pictures/310309204826_DSC00211__1_.JPG

http://www.pictureupload.de/pictures/310309204910_DSC00307__1_.JPG

http://www.pictureupload.de/pictures/310309205004_DSC00273__1_.JPG

Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing beats an aunts feet! lol

nice wrinkly soles.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swissfeetlicker
Board Regular
Member # 34234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swissfeetlicker   Email swissfeetlicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes that`s true;) lol
Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gpieds
Board Regular
Member # 24424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gpieds   Email gpieds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she have lovely feet and toes.
ask her to get color on her toes

GD

Posts: 25 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swissfeetlicker
Board Regular
Member # 34234

yeah, but is a little bit difficult.
she is my aunt, and don`t know about my feet-fetish =) but i try to make a photo when they are colored=)

[ March 31, 2009, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: swissfeetlicker ]

JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has nice feet, but I don't know if I would get into my aunt's feet though. Never saw them before.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you smell them?
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your aunt has very nice feet. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im from WV and I think that crap is gross. Guess Swiss people heve lower standards then us in the hillbilly state!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im from WV and I think that crap is gross. Guess Swiss people heve lower standards then us in the hillbilly state!

Come on man he is just sharing some pics with us. You know by the same thought some people might think that our love of womens feet "is gross." You know whatever works for him. I would like to see her with some polish and especially with some hose but you know what I don't have a problem with his pics and I respect you right to have a opinion but come on it is just some pics relax... [Cool]

Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very, very nice feet. Great photos.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for the record, is this aunt a relative by blood or marriage?

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swissfeetlicker
Board Regular
Member # 34234

its my aunt by marriage.

[ April 01, 2009, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: swissfeetlicker ]

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by swissfeetlicker:
its my aunt by marriage.

If that is the case, it makes all the difference in the world to me. More pics of your 'aunt's' feet please, they are very sexy feet.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links