Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My sexy new heels!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My sexy new heels!
Samantha
Board Regular
Member # 35349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Samantha   Email Samantha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hubby has a habit of getting me new heels on a regular basis. This pair he surprised me with a few weeks ago and we took a pile of pictures of them. He has pretty good taste, don't you think?

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes2/

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think so. and you got nice peds too! cool!!! nice to hear i'm not the only hubby to buy his wife heels as surprises. i've not said welcome before, so welcome to Wu's and make yourself at home! post more anytime you want!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet looking feet...Love to see more of them!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] INCREADABLE!!! [Drool]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been a fan of your sexy feet for a long time and have chatted with your husband too. All I can say is he is a very lucky man. And I will make a tribute colage of those sexy feet in the near future. Thanks for sharing your beautiful feet with us.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Samantha

Great looking toes in great looking new heels.
Do you have any in colour

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samantha
Board Regular
Member # 35349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Samantha   Email Samantha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
I have been a fan of your sexy feet for a long time and have chatted with your husband too. All I can say is he is a very lucky man. And I will make a tribute colage of those sexy feet in the near future. Thanks for sharing your beautiful feet with us.

Thank you! It seems hubby has mentioned you to me in the past. I can't wait to see the collage!

--------------------

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samantha
Board Regular
Member # 35349

quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
Hi Samantha

Great looking toes in great looking new heels.
Do you have any in colour

I/We have many in color. I am at work this morning and don't have access to them but here is an old one in color

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

--------------------

Samantha
Board Regular
Member # 35349

web page

I found a few more on a zip drive I had in my purse. These are old ones but I hope you like them.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links