Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The wife again (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The wife again
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another spur of the moment kinda picture madness. Im still working with imagevenue, so if the pics are messed up , please let me know. Im still working on the wifey to get a bit more adult orientated for you guys; so I hope that works out. Hope you guys like the pics. PS, tyvm iluvfeet4me for hittin me up on the image host; its a lot freakin better than photobucket.

- [

-

-

-

-

url=http://img214.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc680&image=86273_016_122_680lo.JPG][img=http://img214.imagevenue.com/loc680/th_86273_016_122_680lo.JPG][/url]

-

-

-

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feethost
Major Player
Member # 37210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feethost   Author's Homepage   Email feethost   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky man...lucky man!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 130 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, she wanted me to mention that shes 35 yrs old bty. So much for the non-milf factor,lol.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff man... [Thumbs Up]
Teach a man to fuck, you've helped him for a day.
Teach a man to jerk off, you've helped him for a lifetime.---Wvcple
[Laugh]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Hey Joebond. I kinda think up a lotta stupid shit like that all the time. I was at work a cple weeks ago, and just standing around bored, I thought of that saying. I hope most people get where it comes from. Fish
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Cant beat a great sole shot..And this is definetly one..Nice post [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic. Almost perfect. ONly needs "Hi Corgi" written on them soles.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. Thanks for posting. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are perfect, and the natural poses, are just TOERIFFIC!!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy shots-thanks for sharing

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics wvcple , she has a nice contour to her feet , great looking soles but I really like seeing the tops of her feet , pretty toes , and such a lovely arch , good job ! [Thumbs Up] , and thanks for posting ! [Hump]
Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

LOL Craigy. We did that about 2 or 3 years ago on a forum when I posted a pic of her boobs. Some guy asked if we could post a pic of her tits with his name on them. We thought it was funny to do so, so we did it. He turned into a major stalker, and pm'd us like 40 times a day on our Yahoo-wvcple2003 account. So we had to alert the admin of the forum, get him banned, and drop our yahoo account. Not saying you would do this by any means my good sir,lol!
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice peds your wife has there

i like the polish color too [Smile]

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
 -

Cant beat a great sole shot..And this is definetly one..Nice post [Thumbs Up]

Was just thinking the same thing...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLova84
Board Regular
Member # 35121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLova84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has beautiful soles=) Thanks for the pics.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links