Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Jamie Preview Shots (Another Freshly Turned 18 Year Old)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Jamie Preview Shots (Another Freshly Turned 18 Year Old)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I promised this in the Foot Talk section last night after I got home, but before I get onto the photos, let me give some backstory on this brand new, 18 year old model named Jamie.

Jamie, like so many of the other girls on my site, works with me. She's friends with a bunch of the girls and much like Katie, who I debuted last week right after turning 18, Jamie did pictures the day after her birthday. She had been telling me ideas she wanted to do for weeks up until yesterday. One thing she's ALWAYS wanted to do was a set with shells. I figured why not head to the beach? That's what we did. Instead of going to Ocean City here in Maryland, however, we took the trip up to Wildwood, New Jersey.

The day started off great, although we were an hour late because Jamie was a sleepy head. Oh well, she had fun the day before since it was her birthday, so I wasn't mad.

During the car ride, which was about 3 hours, Jamie stuck her size 7 feet on the dashboard of my 350z. I mentioned how distracting that can be for a guy like me and laughed. She didn't hear me and thought I said for her to take them down. I said she didn't have to, but if she's going to have them there, she'd have to take some photos while I drove. She did, as you'll see below. She took about 10 photos of her feet on the dash, 2 of which are here. The rest are in a column I wrote on Soles of Silk about the day.

The day turned out to be a very productive one as we got in 5 total sets. The first one, which you can see on the homepage of Soles of Silk as this week's Coming Soon photos (see link below), we did in front of the Wildwood sign going onto the boardwalk. The second one we did was in front of a few of the roller coasters they have there as a follow up to the one Mindee did a few months ago. Third was a Polish Ice/Snowball smashing set done right on the boardwalk (talk about some looks). Fourth one was the one she's been wanting to do with shells in the surf of the ocean. Last one was another bikini one, but up by the sand dunes with a pair of REALLY dirty flip flops.

It'll take a while to post all of those, so sorry for the teasing. But in addition to these car dash photos and the link to the coming soon photos, here is another photo of her sitting up on one of those silly Footsie Wootsie foot massage machines. We saw it and she couldn't pass up posing on it.

More on Jamie next week!

http://www.solesofsilk.com/guest_home.html

Patrick

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOOOOOOOOVE THE PICS..she is great...put in a good word for me [Smile]
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you guys liked her teaser pics. And Bondo, it was very distracting with those things on the dash. And when I left work tonight, I drove a friend home and I was asked what all the smudges were on the windshield. I said, "Jamie's toeprints." He just laughed and said, "Should have known."

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucifer
Board Regular
Member # 856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucifer   Author's Homepage   Email LordLucifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to say that her big toes look a bit ...

thnx for posting anyways man i luv ur site

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Megaramzi,

Oh well. To each their own. I know I've sure had fun rubbing these lately. Three hours here, an hour there... I love her feet. Quite soft.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Jamie's bubble gum toes. So the plastic "Footsie Wootsie" thinks it can muscle in on the good action, huh? I will do Jamie's massage for free and throw in a free toe ring cleaning. DISCLAIMER: dealer not responsible for swallowed jewelry:
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just need a little longer to be great!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that color is hypnotizing! cute girl!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links