Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » "New Jersey Foot Worship model" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "New Jersey Foot Worship model"
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright guys so i gotta put you all up to date on whats been going on.
Those of you who have someone that you wanted to tell that she has hot feet but couldn't really gather the balls to say anything. Well this is a true story and this actually has happen to me and its with one of my good friends. Hard to believe even i have had this problem right? lol
Please Wu friend give a warm welcome to my good friend and new Featured foot model "Miss LuLu" with her size 6 1/2 beautiful feet
please leave feedback and let her know what you think.. [Wu]
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lookin good! FMF! i have my own similar story to share too!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those toes ROCK! That anklet makes them pop out and is SO sexy... [Jerkoff] Looking forward to more!! (soles, especially!!)

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i might be able to do that for ya

--------------------

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics, buddy!!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Thanks john i gotta send you these face shots

--------------------

Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

-

--------------------

jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude wow! fuckin sexy!
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice J - let me know - she's hot - I'd hire her!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, those are some sweet feet! I love the anklet and the shape of her toes! Would love to see some pointed toes w/wrinkled arches [Smile]
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Im doing a shoot with her early tomorrow when we both have off. sole and more foot pictures are coming

--------------------

Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

she sent me another pics guys and i also think she may be joining wu's [Smile]
 -

--------------------

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jersey huh?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philliam
Major Player
Member # 2453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philliam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im from Jeresy,I'd love to meet her!
Posts: 116 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

who knows maybe you can [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links