Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nina from Foot Vixens

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nina from Foot Vixens
jim_4559
Board Regular
Member # 16540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jim_4559   Author's Homepage   Email jim_4559   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody know if this model is still posing somewhere or if there are videos of her feet? Her name is "Nina" and she posed on FootVixens.com back in 2005 and 2006. They say that the site is shutting down. She has such a cute face and such SOFT looking soles!

http://img138.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=00614_dscn7469_122_119lo.jpg#

http://img255.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-7706/loc349/00615_dscn7562_122_349lo.jpg

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck with this one dude, the old Footvixens stuff is pretty hard to find these days. Alexis and Brandee were two of my favorite models ever and you can barely find any trace of them on the web anymore.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alexis.... Mmmmmm!

YOGI

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where does it say they are shutting down.

i used to be a loyal member of theirs years ago, wow!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jim_4559
Board Regular
Member # 16540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jim_4559   Author's Homepage   Email jim_4559   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a member too for a couple of years. Their stuff used to be awesome! They didn't say why they were shutting down, but I tried to join and download a bunch of stuff when the site said they were no longer accepting new members. Sucks.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links