Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife in Bass thongs- red/french toes (up 1/11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wife in Bass thongs- red/french toes (up 1/11)
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Filling a request from that section of the blog. enjoy... flm

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ January 11, 2011, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: footlovinman_2000 ]

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your obligation has been beautifully fulfilled. Great pics.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for shaing the request with us...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Lipschitz:
Very nice. Having major flashbacks to high school and the girls who wore these sandals and unwittingly fueled my foot fetish.

Cheers,
DL

Agree. These and Dr Scholls always got me going.
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abv.avg.joe.
Loyal Member
Member # 40655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abv.avg.joe.   Email abv.avg.joe.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah.

Got my wife a pair in that color too.
They also make them in wedges, hard to find, but got the wife those too.

I love the way they feel on my cock when you stroke it.

The toe prints and the sweet scent.

Some of the best thongs out there.

Although, I have had some chicks in the past call these "old lady shoes" and wouldn't do it. But, that's why they didn't last.

--------------------
I like cute girls who wear thong sandals all the time!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

A few more.... thanks for the nice comments.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links