Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » First FJ Video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First FJ Video
MD Discreetfeet
Board Regular
Member # 41638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MD Discreetfeet   Author's Homepage   Email MD Discreetfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I have recorded my first FJ. Yes i have given them before..loved giving them to my ex. Decided to privelege a footslave with the pleasure of being on film...OMG what a total arousal! I cannot stop watching the clip. You can see two pics on my fb page or on www.discreetfeet.tumblr.com or you can purchase the full clip at www.clips4sale.com/42892. I was a little leary about posting it, because of some of the creeps out here, but if people appreciate it, I will post more in the future. If not, I will delete it. Enjoy.

[ January 09, 2011, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: Bondo ]

--------------------
Let my soles feed your soul!
MD Discreetfeet

Posts: 40 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dq32
Major Player
Member # 31250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dq32   Author's Homepage   Email dq32   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
links didnt work..

--------------------
http://CollegiateRevenue.blogspot.com ..make some money w/ me

Posts: 193 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Copy the C4S link, paste it into your address bar, and then take out the period. Voila, it works.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait a second.....you make a FJ vid for the purpose of posting it, then think twice because of "creeps" possibly lurking around??

Who are these "creeps" and what could they possibly do that could be so "creepy"?

Really, I'd like to know, since the issue of respect has been such a hot topic around here, it seems we can't even get any from within our own community.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:
lol

Hehe [Joint]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MD Discreetfeet
Board Regular
Member # 41638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MD Discreetfeet   Author's Homepage   Email MD Discreetfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL..unfortunately I already have a few stalkers and I haven't been around that long...ugggh...I guess it comes with the territory but I don't do drama. I love feet, mine and other women's and yes even men's feet. I just want to enjoy and please. Let me try the links again:
MD Discreetfeet's Clip Store MD Discreetfeet's Tumblr Page

--------------------
MD Discreetfeet

Posts: 40 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MD Discreetfeet
Board Regular
Member # 41638

Luckily I havent run into them here. I don't think they can access most of the sites outside FB. And thank FB for the lovely little block button.

I broke my toenail yesterday and it looked hideous:  -

Luckily I was able to fix it today.

--------------------
MD Discreetfeet

MD Discreetfeet
Board Regular
Member # 41638

quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:
lol

Hehe [Joint]
Love that heel with the clear bands...so sexy and complete access to the toes and foot...yummy

--------------------
MD Discreetfeet

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links