Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pinstriped Peeptoe Stilettos and Skittle Colored Toes MMMMM!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pinstriped Peeptoe Stilettos and Skittle Colored Toes MMMMM!!!
MD Discreetfeet
Board Regular
Member # 41638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MD Discreetfeet   Author's Homepage   Email MD Discreetfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few delicious pics of my skittle toes in navy blue and silver striped peeptoe stilettos.
I hope you enjoy them. Be sure to check out MD Discreetfeet's Clip Store. All the videos are all me, all amateur, and all exciting.

-
 -
 -

--------------------
Let my soles feed your soul!
MD Discreetfeet

Posts: 40 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MD Discreetfeet
Board Regular
Member # 41638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MD Discreetfeet   Author's Homepage   Email MD Discreetfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S. you can see more pics of my sexy lil tootsies on my facebook page under MD Discreetfeet.

--------------------
MD Discreetfeet

Posts: 40 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thebestfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thebestfootlover   Email thebestfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her soles will feed your sole just like she says. her feet will consume you and you wont wanna do anything about it. trust me , she speaks foot fetish.
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MD Discreetfeet
Board Regular
Member # 41638

my feet do consume you bestfootlover don't they?! You spend many nights getting worked up over my clips. I love the power my feet have!

--------------------
MD Discreetfeet

Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like what you have done with the place!!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MD Discreetfeet
Board Regular
Member # 41638

Thanks doll. I just realized my pics uploaded very small. I need to reupload them larger for you all..so here they are..bigger and better....mmmmmmm...damn such a turn on to see them in lifesize! Can someone get on their knees for me and run their tongue along the toenail edges for me as the peek out of my shoe?!
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
MD Discreetfeet

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did these before but was aiming to get them to look like m & m's. Great idea with the colours!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love skittles especially when involves toes. that dangle pic is hot soles look super soft.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah!! I'm putting the tongue in action!!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MD Discreetfeet
Board Regular
Member # 41638

quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
I did these before but was aiming to get them to look like m & m's. Great idea with the colours!!

Thanks Barbie Gurl. It was fun to do, just cant keep the color on too long. Deep colors tend to stain your nail beds.

--------------------
MD Discreetfeet

RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are so sexy!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MD Discreetfeet
Board Regular
Member # 41638

Solebrotha-skittles are great with feet..after i did my skittle crush video i enjoyed eating those crushed skittles...

MMM..Reyman..put that tongue into action..sounds good to me

--------------------
MD Discreetfeet

solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MD Discreetfeet:
Solebrotha-skittles are great with feet..after i did my skittle crush video i enjoyed eating those crushed skittles...

MMM..Reyman..put that tongue into action..sounds good to me

next time u are gonna have to share some of those with me [Mmm]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MD Discreetfeet
Board Regular
Member # 41638

I will think about it sole..they were delicious...even more so knowing my feet were all over them...i actually found myself trying to lick all the coloring off each one LOL.

RJ Foot-Thanks doll

--------------------
MD Discreetfeet

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
makes you look at skittles in a whole different light

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links