Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mature Latina Wife's sexy feet in sexy slingbacks (updated 5/8)!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mature Latina Wife's sexy feet in sexy slingbacks (updated 5/8)!!!!
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just bought these for my pretty little wife.... can't wait to see her wearing them. I love to buy shoes for her !!! Does anyone else shop for their wife/girlfriend?

Sorry, can't seem to get the thumbnails to work!!!

-  -  -
 -  -  -

[ May 08, 2011, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: footlovinman_2000 ]

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
two things.. in the talk section.. thumbnails are disabled... if i'm not mistaken.

and I also love shopping for shoes for wifey.. but haven't done so in a while.

thing is I am a big fan of heels.. and she's got enough pairs (over 165 pairs)

nice collection there. you'll have much fun seeing your lady in them

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doh !!!!! Forgot about no thumbs in this section!!!!
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those stringy flats are aight, the styles of what my sis and niece would wear. Although i'd like to see snaps of your lady in those platform heals please if possible in near future [Fingers Crossed]
http://img290.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=48702_pic1_123_597lo.jpg

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footlovinman_2000:
[QB] Just bought these for my pretty little wife.... can't wait to see her wearing them. I love to buy shoes for her !!! Does anyone else shop for their wife/girlfriend?

I love buying my wife flip-flops and sandals when I can- but we've slowed down our purchases due to our budget and the fact that her closet is full. Great collection of footwear there especially with all those flat sandals, my favorites.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

5 of the 6 pairs shipped today !!! I'm thinking red polish or a french ped would be great in these.... what do you think?
abv.avg.joe.
Loyal Member
Member # 40655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abv.avg.joe.   Email abv.avg.joe.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always loved buying the girls in my life cute thongs and flip flops.

My wife is complaining about too many, and I keep looking for more.

I'm trying to get around to ebaying the used ones. Someday, when I can part with them. Ever see how fast a pair of well worn Bass thongs go? You can almost get away with selling them for more than a new pair.

It's so much fun getting a new pair for her and then pounding her while she is on her back and those cute thongs are on your chest and you just keep pumping while staring at those cute feet n' thongs until you bust it.

I've had good luck with zappos. I still get a little embarrassed when I go to the mall by myself to do that. I did buy her the cutest, thinnest, flattest, little pink thongs a couple months ago. So much fun for $7 cheap walmart thongs. I usually buy her much nicer ones, or at least some Reef or Roxy. About time to get her a new pair of Bass, but I need to get her some Dr. Scholls first.

Shit guys, spring is coming which means new thongs and flip flops out. I'm so lucky to live in SoCal. If it isn't raining out, the honeys will be flip flopping around, oblivious to the boners they arise.

--------------------
I like cute girls who wear thong sandals all the time!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

I love the spring time. My wife has not worn closed toes shoes for almost a month now !!!

Luckily for the guys she works with, she wears sandals & flip flops to work every day!!!! She freaking teases me every morning before we to go to work... which is when I get lots of my taken :-).

These pics were before she headed out to work recently. Love these shoes!!!

Stop by her group for 1,000s of pics.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sexy_Latina_Feet/

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff brutha.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I'm not so much into flats, but the heels look KILLER!!! [Smile]

I agree but they cancelled the order on those!!!! Too bad. Would have made for some good pics.
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very hot feet, love her toes
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Appreciate the great comments.... here are some more pics of her wearing new sexy slingbacks!!!

Many more pics are here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sexy_Latina_Feet/

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links