Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Arch Fever - Catch it!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Arch Fever - Catch it!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the 7th of March, get a double dose of devastaing arches from Mona Lisa and Paradox.

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, snap. More Paradox is always a good thing.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to say you cannot have Arch-Madness without Ms. Mona. Her arches are without peer, so amazing, and sexy to see. So high, so elegant, and so beautiful all at once. I so enjoy watching her poses in her pics.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Arch Madness" That's actually the name of that particular issue of Feet Fair. As far as I'm concerned, Mona Lisa has the sexiest feet ever, at least of the ones I've had the pleasure of seeing in person.

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
I was going to say you cannot have Arch-Madness without Ms. Mona. Her arches are without peer, so amazing, and sexy to see. So high, so elegant, and so beautiful all at once. I so enjoy watching her poses in her pics.

Regards,
2swift

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Where do you find these sexy arches? [Drool]
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Just lucky I guess...

quote:
Originally posted by luvtheladyfeet:
WOW! Where do you find these sexy arches? [Drool]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls like that deserve to have their feet pampered. They both look heavenly.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I do my best to pamper them, Patrick.
[Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Girls like that deserve to have their feet pampered. They both look heavenly.

Patrick

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only subscribed to two websites in the past 5 years. Yours and one other. I must say it will be tough not to get another go around when this issue comes out.

Bravo to you for capturing the essence and elegance of foot fetish for all of us.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Thank you, I appreciate your support, and look for more amazing models coming down the pike...
[Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I've only subscribed to two websites in the past 5 years. Yours and one other. I must say it will be tough not to get another go around when this issue comes out.

Bravo to you for capturing the essence and elegance of foot fetish for all of us.

GQ

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Hey Bondo, I just beat the bushes extra hard for high arched models, and I'm selective when it comes to models, it's as simple as that. But I do have to admit that I have been very lucky so far.
[Secret]

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
ARCH FEVER: Catch it? I was born with it! I have chronic Myndi Fox syndrome.

Mona Lisa has become one of my recent faves, because of her amazing high arches. Zinaida too. And Sabrina.

Cripes Adam! How do you find them? You must be a high arch magnet! Could you send some of that magnetism my way? Thanks, I appreciate that.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links