Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My slave girls feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My slave girls feet
Dunedain
Board Regular
Member # 42388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dunedain   Author's Homepage   Email Dunedain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

These are the feet of my young slave girl, she is smart,beautiful and knows how to do as she is told. I am considering in the future selling her used socks and panties as them and her are mine to do with as I please... Thought I would post a few pictures first to see what people think.

These were a pair of school socks I had her wear...dont her feet look adorable in them with the frilly bows they have on the sides?

--------------------
[Smile]

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they outlawed slavery a few years ago. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dunedain
Board Regular
Member # 42388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dunedain   Author's Homepage   Email Dunedain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shhh dont tell her j/k

--------------------
[Smile]

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

Patrick

Nah, it's just called "minimum wage" now.

Oh, I am such a clever satirist.

Har har har.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soxsnake
Elite Trooper
Member # 39164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soxsnake   Author's Homepage   Email Soxsnake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those socks are super cute and she has some great looking feet,nice pic [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.smellysocksfetish.com

Posts: 278 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dunedain
Board Regular
Member # 42388

I dressed her up as a school girl and those socks were part of the costume... Thinking of selling them, partly because hey its money but also because I like her to know I can.

Have to admit I am attached to them though from the good memory so might just get more for her to wear.

--------------------
[Smile]

Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peel dem sox off!

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dunedain
Board Regular
Member # 42388

trust me I did peel them off, afraid I didn't take pictures of doing it, or of the them without socks on at that time. What can I say I was a little preoccupied ....who wouldn't be with a beautiful woman in front of them

--------------------
[Smile]

Dunedain
Board Regular
Member # 42388

-

Not the best quality picture but this was her feet after the socks got pulled off. Forgot I took this

--------------------
[Smile]

jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

Patrick

Very true but if she is willing and of age...

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dunedain
Board Regular
Member # 42388

she is very willing and of age... she is my beautiful good girl and I love her a lot

--------------------
[Smile]

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her feet and socks
Very sexy

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dunedain
Board Regular
Member # 42388

thanks toe sucker I will pass that on to her, she is wonderful but not very confident at all.

The funny thing was she says she cant do all these different things but I often manage to encourage her, she has always said she cant talk dirty but when I got her in these socks and she was on the bed she started talking filthy to me about her feet and her pretty socks.

--------------------
[Smile]

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's ever so heart breaking when you see a woman that isn't confident.

Women should be confident. They are the most beautiful things in the world. Their feet are BEAUTIFUL too!

I'm not a feminist in any shape or form lol.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see the tops of her toes.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links