Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my niece feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my niece feet
kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kevin89   Email kevin89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you like her feet?

-

Posts: 152 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I see yes! Is that a candid and how old is she if you don't mind me asking if you do I apologize.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kevin89   Email kevin89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is 27, no candid pic.
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look good to me so far, any other shots of her toes?

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

sorry, i got only this pic of her feet. and a little sole pic.

-

wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh so she was cool with you taking the pic? Does she know why you wanted the pic or did you tell her something else? Just curious and thanks for answering the questions.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

got the pics from her profile.. but i had to share her great feet with other feet lovers here [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links