Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Getting Teased at Work with Sexy feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Getting Teased at Work with Sexy feet
mk11295
Major Player
Member # 31379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mk11295   Email mk11295   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So there is this girl at my job who is super hot. Not to mention, she has some sexy ass feet too. One day I asked to check them out and she was cool with it. So now whenever she gets a chance she visits me and teases the hell out of me with them. Recently she willingly let me take some photos and I thought I would share them with you. Check them out and let me know what you think!!!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ June 02, 2011, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: mk11295 ]

Posts: 125 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to see her face too and she has beautiful feet n they look footjobable lol
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mk11295
Major Player
Member # 31379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mk11295   Email mk11295   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She let me suck them a few times too. She went nuts. She said no one ever paid attention to her feet like that before. How the hell could you not???
Posts: 125 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are top shelf feet dude...no question about it. Now, you need to massage those tender puppies soon and let us know how they feel.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mk11295
Major Player
Member # 31379

I messaged them too. So soft and lotioned. Not a drop of dry skin anywhere. Soles pictures are next. I will work on it.
They are very similar to my other posts. Those are the type of feet I go crazy for. High arches, short polished nails and wrinkly soles. What else could you ask for!!!

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FANTASTIC FEET! GORGEOUS! Please get some sole shots too! How do her feet taste and smell? Could you describe how she looks for us, height, weight, hair color, foot size? She is AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mk11295
Major Player
Member # 31379

She is Chinese, about 5'4" with a smoking thin and athletic body. Her hair is long and black and she is soo cute. Her foot is a 7 and she flexes and scrunches her toes for me. She drives me nuts !!!!!
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andre2005   Email Andre2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome post! I have the same situation at work except she won't let me take pictures! She does let me massage them though!
Posts: 158 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mk11295
Major Player
Member # 31379

That's great. Keep up the good work. We take what we can get....and keep wanting more!!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links