Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » And the winner of Pick Your Poison Part 2 is... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: And the winner of Pick Your Poison Part 2 is...
soleluver100
Loyal Member
Member # 42283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleluver100   Email soleluver100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope everyone had an awesome July 4th! Once again, I would like to thank everyone who participated in the voting. After a final tally, here is the winner of Pick Your Poison Part 2 and the one who a majority of those who voted wanted to see more of.

So without further ado...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

SOLELUVER100

Posts: 80 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh FUCK.

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't believe KF didn't win.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleluver100
Loyal Member
Member # 42283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleluver100   Email soleluver100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Can't believe KF didn't win.

She came in second but it wasn't enough to win, not even close!

--------------------
 -

SOLELUVER100

Posts: 80 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't even have to see the other participants to know that she is the winner. In the words a very wise man " oh fuck".

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's beautiful, and I guess you can't argue with the results, but I still love my own choice.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dammit... Neither of my choices.

Her cleavage in the other thread probably helped.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa!! [Thumbs Up]
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful!!! I wold love to meet her at a foot party...

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
She's beautiful, and I guess you can't argue with the results, but I still love my own choice.

Sure you could! And I'd back you up. [Cheers]

Maybe Rider would, too.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yakuzaBoss
Loyal Member
Member # 43212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yakuzaBoss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummmm i wanna smell those perfect feet...
Posts: 92 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot] [Cheers] [Drool] [Mmm] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Jerkoff] I hurt myself again!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleluver100
Loyal Member
Member # 42283

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:

Sure you could! And I'd back you up. [Cheers]

Maybe Rider would, too.

Sorry that your choice did not win as it seems there were more that wanted to see AA's feet than KF although I think that are all beautiful. I know the few that did vote for KF really wanted to see her feet and since she did come in second, her feet also deserve to get some attention. So if you PM me with your email address, I will satisfy the few of you who did vote for KF and really want to see her feet.

--------------------
 -

SOLELUVER100

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn,nice shots,all in the camera.I don't like "The Pose" because the feet are at the back,i like the face visible with her feet/soles/toes pointed right at the camera,like the dominant angles the most where the camera is facing upward or slightly upward with her face clearly in view & her foot/sole/toes pointed down at the cam.
For me choosing her(AA)wasn't about he clevage at all i just thought she was the prettiest girl of them all imo.

thanks [Smile]

[ July 08, 2011, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smokin' [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links