Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Feet in adverts! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet in adverts!
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, seriously, is it just me or are there more adverts involving girls feet nowadays? I was flicking through "The Sun" and came across this ad, shame I couldn't scan it, but here's a few pics.
It'd be cool if we started posting in here all of our finds [Big Grin] I know I will
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is amazing isn't it?! It does seem like there are barefoot girls in every ad these days.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonder if the photographer or designer had a foot fetish to come up with that kind of idea? [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do enjoy Hannah! nice post
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good find. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been welcoming the trend as well.

Been alot of online adverts with some of the most beautiful feet I have seen. At work when I am reading some news article...there is one spa place and the woman has the most perfect toes...and this is coming from a sole guy...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TV ads too....like the Sofa company DFS....all bare foot on their!!
Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

nylonfootlovermuk, been interested in those adverts since I was a kid, purely because of the women's feet in it [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you've been watching any of the Casey Anthony trial coverage on HLN, there is a Kerasal Foot Cream commercial that comes on all the time. There are two excellent sole shots in it.

[Hop]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Hope that ad comes on in the UK too [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Anyone else got any ad finds? [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a tv advert for Vanish cleaning detergent where the "Vanish" girl wiggles her feet on a clean carpet! I don't have the video but the actress/model is called Emma Morgan-Jones.

There are pics of her (and her feet!) on this link: http://www.motmodel.com/real/detail_alt.asp?model_id=3920&browsepage=0

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Virtually all ads that try to appeal to women will present a barefoot model. I've discussed this many times in previous threads.

I look forward to more "femcentric" advertizing.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm. Well, she certainly appears sexy, relaxed, and comfortable.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just remember as a kid growing up there use to be several ad's i would see woman's bare feet in,some were local and some were national,i know there were a few carpet ad's where a woman would comment how beautiful and soft the carpet looked to her friend and she would slip off her shoe and rub her sexy foot on it.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links