Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 5'2 size 10 feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 5'2 size 10 feet
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ask this girl what size her feet and she laughed, i knew what size they were by looking at it i told size 8 and she said no....lol i have big feet ....its a size 10 then i ask her how tall are u and she said u can notice how bid my feet are and i said dont worry i like that....thats sexy and she laughed. Fuck i wanted to smell her soles...can anyone else please post pics of short girls like her with big feet thats a big turn on and they have bigger feet than girls taller then they are......ENJOY!  -
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is pretty hot isn't it? I never thought about those little short chics flopping around in big feet...nice pic btw.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's hot because she is a contradiction! Starburst!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice picture. She has long toes for such a short chick.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bgy90210
Board Regular
Member # 43121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bgy90210   Author's Homepage   Email bgy90210   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THIS IS MY FAVORITE genre within foot fetish! i have some pics and clips like this where the girl's feet are disproportionately large to her height.

i think it's sooooo hot. do you have any more pics or clips like that? if so, i would throw down some of my own. maybe start a new thread designated to this.

seriously... i LOVE IT!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dam sorry i dont bro but im always snapping away with my evo 4 g cuz i work at the mall and i usually take pics of big feet but please throw down all that u got of this subject please post it up on this thread too or u can start a new one. Thanks
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JPLA
Major Player
Member # 41985

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPLA   Author's Homepage   Email JPLA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem is, short chicks with big feet and long toes are real hard to find. Much less bump into them barefooted and get them to let you take a pic. Most of them are probably self conscious and hide theire feet. I must agree though, this girl is hott and small girls with feet like that could easily own me.
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bgy90210
Board Regular
Member # 43121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bgy90210   Author's Homepage   Email bgy90210   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i may start a thread
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Yes bro start the thread
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Short with big feet?

Sounds like a hobbit!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She'd be hard to tip over.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great sandals adorned on those lovely feet, too. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links