Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Finally!!! Bath Feet!! New pics on page 2! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finally!!! Bath Feet!! New pics on page 2!
STLFOOTLOVER
Loyal Member
Member # 42987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STLFOOTLOVER   Email STLFOOTLOVER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally got my girlfriend Jen to let me take some pictures of her beautiful toes and soft soles. Let us know what you think. We will post more!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ November 29, 2011, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: STLFOOTLOVER ]

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootD8r   Email FootD8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wet feet are the best... Loved these... I would like to see some sole shots if possible... Very nice... Thanks 4 sharing...

--------------------
FootD8r...:-)

Posts: 176 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STLFOOTLOVER
Loyal Member
Member # 42987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STLFOOTLOVER   Email STLFOOTLOVER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You Got it! I am a huge fan of wet soles as well. Jen's are super soft too!

-  -  -  -

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootD8r   Email FootD8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW.... Sa-weeet... Now these are some very sexy soles..
Thanks 4 sharing.. love to see more soon...:-)

--------------------

Posts: 176 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Gotta comment once more... Her soles are flawless.. So smooth & sexy.. loving the red polish too... Man , u truly are a lucky guy to be able to worship a pair of sexy feet like hers... And she is lucky to have a real man that can really appreciate the true beauty of woman's feet...
That we LOVE SOOOO much...
Real talk... Thanks again 4 sharing.... If you got any more, I'd love to see them...:-)

--------------------

STLFOOTLOVER
Loyal Member
Member # 42987

Thanks footd8r. It took me a bit to get her to realize that I really love her feet! She gets it now and is all about it. We will be taking more pics and posting more in the future!

-  -  -  -  -  -

FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

All that hard work is paying off now 4 you....:-). Bet is was worth the battle of convincing her.. what size are they..?
I'm gonna go with... Sz 8

--------------------

STLFOOTLOVER
Loyal Member
Member # 42987

actually size 7, but you were close [Wink]
STLFOOTLOVER
Loyal Member
Member # 42987

Really short vid

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDsm1979#p/a/u/0/ByuatgoPnok

dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!! they look real cute and ticklish.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STL: Dude, you all keep this up, and you're going to build her a massive fan base. Tell Jen she has smokin' hot feet. Underwater was a nice choice for a debut, too. This girl rocks.

A slathering of baby oil will give her feet a nice shimmery wet look.

Thanks for posting!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It'd be a crime to not post more :-P. Very nice feet, lovin' her arches!!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome pair of feet! i really liked them! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow talk about sexy feet, i could suck on those toes for about an hour
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots and very sexy feet and toes!! TOERIFFIC!! I must also say that KDCX859 is TOETALLY correct that "it'd be a crime to not post more".

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links