Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Love these shoes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Love these shoes
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kittypaws516   Author's Homepage   Email kittypaws516   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I got these shoes right before my first post. I cant walk in them well im still kinda new to this stuff so bare with me please. The best thing about them is you can see my arches really good and my toes are out even though its kinda cold out now .
[Big Grin]
 -
 -
 -
 -
oops I forgot this one
 -

Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy shoes! The States seem to have the best shoes. Great pics btw. 😉

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kittypaws516   Author's Homepage   Email kittypaws516   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks he did the pix and my nails. I need to take this paint off and take some new pix. Im using all of the shot he did weeks ago. [Confused]
Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, and wow!! You are 10 different kinds of sexy!!

You are so pretty, and your lovely feet are super hot, wow again! Your arches and curves are so sexy, and you know how to show off your amazing feet. Add to that your pretty face, and stunning figure and you have a total package.

Your sexy heels look amazing on your sexy feet, and really show off the dangerous curves of your high, beautiful arches, too.

Quite simply, your lovely feet are near perfection in my opinion, kittypaws!

Keep up the amazing posts.

Regards,
2swift

PS.
And welcome to the board.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow, and wow!! You are 10 different kinds of sexy!!

You are so pretty, and your lovely feet are super hot, wow again! Your arches and curves are so sexy, and you know how to show off your amazing feet. Add to that your pretty face, and stunning figure and you have a total package.

Your sexy heels look amazing on your sexy feet, and really show off the dangerous curves of your high, beautiful arches, too.

Quite simply, your lovely feet are near perfection in my opinion, kittypaws!

Keep up the amazing posts.

Regards,
2swift

PS.
And welcome to the board.

I really don't know what to say. That was the nicest comment I have ever gotten thank you so much. But They really aren't that perfect come on now lol
Thanks 2swift you made my day

Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great choice in shoes to show off your sexy feet. You've got some excellent pics, lets hope the colder weather holds off.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, definitely appreciate that kind of dedication to your craft for our sakes in that kind of weather. Love your feet all around.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your beauty, love your feet, love your arches, love you! [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking I would cover those sexy toes with a creamy glaze. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll help you slip out of them.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Love your beauty, love your feet, love your arches, love you! [Smile]

[Laugh] What do you mean you love me , you don't even know me. I could be a mean bitch lol
kittypaws516
Board Regular
Member # 45254

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Yup, definitely appreciate that kind of dedication to your craft for our sakes in that kind of weather. Love your feet all around.

I hope the weather does hold off alil longer but at the same time I cant wait to wear my uggs
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some shoes are not made for walking...
Your feet are just terrific. Thanks for sharing them here. Soon you'll have a huge fanbase. Won't take long.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy shoes on incredibly gorgeous feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Fantastic to see another post as you just keep outdoing yourself with some of these shots. Love the way that pedi goes with those shoes. Those shots from the top angle are simply electrifying. So powerful looking and sexy I would dare anyone to so much as try and resist your increadable sex appeal because they would surely be fighting a losing battle. Each new shot you post becomes an instant classic Kittypaw. As soon as I saw a new thread posted by you, I was pumped and excited to open it and the expectations which were already sky hight were blown completely out of the water by the fourth pic...that fifth one for good measure, well let's just say I'm toetally fuckin' drained. You're amazing!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links