Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Runway model size 11 feet foot worship

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Runway model size 11 feet foot worship
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Renee is a runway model that responded to an ad I posted online. She mentioned how she is used to more serious and formal modelling gigs and the idea of showing her feet off intrigued her. She has big feet, size 11. She came to the shoot that day dressed casually but stylishly. She propped her feet on the box and the mystery in her shoes were soon going to be revealed lol. She takes off her shoes and socks and reveals a pair of silky soft feet. This girl has never bared the bottoms of her feet for anyone and it is a true treat to see. She has some long flexible toes not to mention a very nice pedicure with alternating colors on each toe, gold and blue.

-  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She doesn't look too interested but her feet do look soft as silk!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:

Her feet were very soft. Maybe I should try to get women who are disgusted by foot fetish to do these shoots with? [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

-  -  -

--------------------

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Laugh]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by awkwardfootguy:
quote:

Her feet were very soft. Maybe I should try to get women who are disgusted by foot fetish to do these shoots with? [Wink]
I guess everyone has their own thing. I personally cannot stand the "disgusted by foot fetish" look, but there are those who do. I'd prefer them either bored/not interested, all the way to thinking its funny/cute.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Renee in socks

-  -  -

--------------------

awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
quote:
quote:

I guess everyone has their own thing. I personally cannot stand the "disgusted by foot fetish" look, but there are those who do. I'd prefer them either bored/not interested, all the way to thinking its funny/cute.
True, some people like certain looks and some don't. I personally don't mind any of the three [Wink] lol

--------------------

TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Maybe I should try to get women who are disgusted by foot fetish to do these shoots with? [Wink]

Oh yes indeed, now that would be the heaven of all heavens, Hee Hee (especially while licking and sniffing for the first time and they would look naturally freaked out by just keeping it real)!! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Mmm] [Drool]

[ July 06, 2015, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some girls are conflicted with their emotions, while others try to hide theirs. I've shot girls who had that disinterested look, only to have them hit me up later wanting to shoot again. Those who were disgusted by it were a source of excitement for me.

Most girls, especially hot ones, had far worse things happen to them, but rationalize it all as regular behavior for jerks, a--holes, and douches.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:
quote:
Maybe I should try to get women who are disgusted by foot fetish to do these shoots with? [Wink]

Oh yes indeed, now that would be the heaven of all heavens, Hee Hee (especially while licking and sniffing for the first time and they would look naturally freaked out by just keeping it real)!! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Mmm] [Drool]
I like the natural reactions of women responding to foot fetishism. From my own experience I have met far more women who dislike feet and think foot fetish is disgusting than women who actually enjoy it.

--------------------

awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
Some girls are conflicted with their emotions, while others try to hide theirs. I've shot girls who had that disinterested look, only to have them hit me up later wanting to shoot again. Those who were disgusted by it were a source of excitement for me.

Most girls, especially hot ones, had far worse things happen to them, but rationalize it all as regular behavior for jerks, a--holes, and douches.

Indeed. You mentioned the footjob bandit videos. I think a reason why I liked those videos were because the girls acted like they disliked feet and abhorred foot worship in those videos, let alone getting their feet fucked.

--------------------

TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
From my own experience I have met far more women who dislike feet and think foot fetish is disgusting than women who actually enjoy it.

Oh, mine too, and it's a great thing!! Nothin beats reality foot fetish!! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links